BPG Inspections, a division of Fidelity National Financial Group, is now hiring Experienced Home Inspectors. We need inspectors who can join our team to accommodate our growth. We are looking for inspectors who have at least 2 years of experience. You may qualify for a signing bonus based on your verified production. You will leverage an established infrastructure to enhance your professional image and dominate your market. We're not a franchise and require no upfront fees. We encourage those with military service. Full-time inspectors employed with BPG enjoy:
- Generous splits and bonuses up to 65% for top producers
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for full-time inspectors and their families
- Dedicated scheduling and customer care support- 6 days a week- don't miss a call!
- Smiling, professional staff
- Online scheduling through our proprietary EZ Order system 24 x 7 to capture new business
- Claims, litigation, and reputation management
- $10 million in E&O coverage, general liability, workers compensation
- Free Home Gauge software
- In house tech support
- Business coaching
- Website, social media, online marketing, and inspector microsite
- Professional marketing materials- brochures, whitepapers, campaign management
- Marketing budget
- Business development and marketing, sales, meetings, event planning, and support- all at no cost to you.
- Training and inspector development.
- Recruiting and mentorship overrides- passive income opportunities
- Management opportunities
- Association dues and board membership stipend.
- 401K with employer match (full-time inspectors).
- Stock Purchase Plan with employer match (NYSE Symbol FNF)
Be a part of a team that is focused on delivering the most professional experience in the industry.
Contact us today to find out how you can dramatically improve your quality of life. Spend more time with your family and taking care of your clients and less time on administration, insurance, scheduling, marketing, and technology.
****SIGNING BONUS FOR TOP PRODUCERS***
We are also acquiring single and multi-inspector firms.
BPG Inspections is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Have you been certified through ASHI, InterNACHI, AHIT, or a similar organization?
- Home Inspection: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Responsible for being the first line of contact for clients experiencing issues with installation, configuration, operation and management of Netsmart Managed Services.ResponsibilitiesManage incidents and requests; communicate with clients to ensure.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Primary Function:ACI is hiring for an enthusiastic, experienced administrative professional. The primary role and responsibility of the Continuing Education and Customer Experience Specialist is to provide an excellent customer experience by managing.
Description:Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a Unix Administrator? Let's chat and see if we are a good match!Opportunity:VSO is searching for an L3/L4 Unix Administrator with Power Systems Virtual Server (PowerVS) experience to.
GENERAL SUMMARYThere has never been a more exciting time to join Millennium Health (MH). Bright and dedicated people, working together have created Millennium’s success. Our employees share a common goal of improving patients’ livesThe Customer Service.
Overview:The Customer Success Manager role is a key competitive differentiator for IDC’s solutions and requires a dynamic, self-starter who is highly customer-centric and possesses strong leadership skills. In this position, the Customer Success Manager.
Job Title: NOC TechnicianReports to: NOC ManagerLocation: RemoteAbout Us:Race Communications is one of California’s leading telecommunications and fiber technology companies, offering a full range of communications services and competing in over 25 markets.