Exasol is seeking an HR Generalist that will work closely with the Chief People Officer based in London, England. The role is a temporary 6 month backfill for our current HR Manager who is going out on maternity leave. The role will require autonomous working but also excellent team player skills. We want a HR person that fits our culture and is interested in not only helping us maintain this wonderful culture but also helping us grow by assisting with recruiting for new talent.
- Responsible for all HR admin for the North American team and managing TriNet including but not limited to US payroll, benefits, time off, leaves, on/off-boarding of employees, and changes in employment.
- Performs tasks related to: Reviewing, tracking, and documenting compliance items, keeping employee files and employee policies up to date.
- Supports the chief People Officer on an ad hoc basis with HR business partner duties such as employee relations situations, performance management process, and new hire orientations.
- Liaise and work closely with the Global Recruitment team by running the full-cycle recruitment processes for North American candidates (sourcing to closing candidates).
- First point of contact for all US based employees, supporting with employee queries
- Works collaboratively with the Chief People Officer to successfully deploy key HR processes within the organization that drive business performance / engagement / retention / recruitment.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Stays up to date with latest HR trends, best practices, and current employment laws.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a HR coordinator (essential)
- Recruitment experience (essential)
- Familiarity with TriNet (desirable)
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills
- Excellent record-keeping skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of HR functions and best practices
- Problem-solving and conflict management skills
Exasol is one of the most exciting software companies in Europe and a global technology leader in the Big Data and Analytics market. Our high-performance, cloud-first analytics database gives companies the power to transform how their organization works with data – and turn it into value faster, easier and more cost effectively than ever before.
With an ambitious international team, we help companies of all sizes achieve their goals with data support. Our team is characterized by inventiveness, enthusiasm and curiosity. In order to continue our worldwide expansion, we are looking for employees who want to make a difference and actively shape our dynamic growth.
Exasol is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks to life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Software Engineer/Programmer Software Engineer/Programmer PositionOverview: X-ScaleSolutions is a start-up based in Columbus, Ohio. We specialize in a range of high-performance and scalable solutions for current generation systems ranging from small.
The Data Specialist position will work on the National Stigma Initiative to drive the collection, processing, management, and analyses of data gathered from healthcare intervention sites, as well as program participants in the forthcoming Healthcare.
At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After.
The ideal candidate for this position is a strong Business Analyst with 5 years of experience and at least 2-3 years of recent healthcare payor experience.In this role, they will be a leader in defining scope, Business Requirements documents and business.
VPD Government Solutions is a rapidly growing, employee-centric professional services company providing Acquisition and Grants Management, Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Accountability, Strategic Communications and Stakeholder Management, Information.