Navient’s wholly owned subsidiary Xtend Healthcare is seeking qualified professionals to fulfill a specific need at one of our key clients of EY (Ernst & Young). These full-time Navient Xtend Healthcare employee positions offer flexibility, attractive pay including premium-paid overtime, and an attractive benefits package (e.g., heavily subsidized insurance, significant paid time off, and matching 401k funding).
THESE POSITIONS ARE REMOTE (WORK FROM HOME).
Our Healthcare Data Analyst - REMOTE employees have data analytics, informatics or business backgrounds. They assist EY’s clients in complying with Medicare, Medicaid and other regulatory requirements, in addition to helping them receive the appropriate amount of reimbursement from these programs. These positions work with EY’s proprietary tools to analyze large volumes of hospital data. The candidates must employ various technical data manipulation techniques to analyze large complex data sets, identify data patterns, data mine, etc. Through training, candidates must learn and apply relevant regulations to compile data sets. Candidates must be able to communicate results of the analysis to project managers.
These positions work remotely with EY’s national healthcare reimbursement hub located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Applicants need not live in Indianapolis and may work remotely within the United States, although occasional travel to EY’s Indianapolis office may be required. EY is a globally recognized professional services firm and its Indianapolis healthcare consulting practice serves a variety of healthcare clients nationally. Navient Xtend Healthcare through EY offers our team members a highly inclusive, flexible work environment. Benefits also include the opportunity to develop and build upon deep technical skills and develop healthcare industry and consulting knowledge through on-the-job training. The EY assignment is long-term with no scheduled end date. Many employees have been assigned to EY for multiple years, some well over fifteen years through retirement. Some individuals do occasionally travel to client sites for work, but travel is not required by most.
1. Analyze large volumes of hospital data.
2. Employ various techniques to analyze large complex data sets:
- Data manipulation
- Data mining
- Identifying data patterns
3. Learn and apply relevant regulations to compile data sets.
4. Communicate results of analysis succinctly to project managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Informatics, Data Analytics, Finance, Accounting, or a related field (required).
- 2+ years’ experience in Business, Informatics, Data Analytics, Finance, Accounting, or a related field (required).
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Excel required, with Microsoft Access, SQL or other database software experience recommended (required).
- Successful reference check, background check and drug screening (required).
- Acute attention to detail and strong analytical skills (required).
- Experience with Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement, including cost reports, Medicare DSH, Worksheet S-10 and/or Medicare bad debts (significant advantage)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to employ critical thinking skills and work independently while also working well within a team environment
- Receptiveness to differing views and ideas with the ability to apply industry-specific concepts
- Highly adaptable to changing circumstances and/or directives in day-to-day priorities
- Ability to perform well on frequent repetitive tasks while continually improving skills and competencies
- Willingness to travel occasionally (plus)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location: REMOTEDescription: Our client is currently seeking a Data Analyst who will model and use data in creative ways to help drive problem-solving and decision-making.This job will have the following responsibilities:Work with internal stakeholders.
PRISM IT Analyst/Project ManagerYour Challenge: As a PRISM IT Analyst/Project Manager, you will have a proven track record in consulting and project delivery of SaaS and Enterprise Solutions and need to have a keen interest in client success and Project.
We are one growing team with one powerful goal — and as a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be.
Credit Acceptance is proud to be an award-winning company with local and national workplace recognition in multiple categories! Our world-class culture is shaped by dedicated Team Members who share a drive to succeed as professionals and together as.
Role: EDI Encounter AnalystBI Analyst (3+ yrs experience)Location: RemoteOverview:SafeRide Health is looking for a hands-on BI Analyst to scale SafeRide. The mission of the role is to help usimprove the way we operate, make decisions and deliver for.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition LeadLocation: USA/UKContract Type: PermanentHours: Full TimePosition SummaryCintra Software & Services is an established database services provider, multi cloud practice, Oracle Platinum Partner and AWS Partner. The company.
More jobs by this company
Navient is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer who will be part of a team with opportunities to develop different products, such as web APIs and also will also be familiar with BI technologies and tools and developing ETL frameworks and abstractions that.
Our Sr. Software Engineer, FACS is responsible for complex coding, testing and research for medium to large assignments and/or multiple small to medium assignments within the FACS system. This role also may serve as technical lead on large projects.Responsibilities.