BDR Solutions, LLC, (BDR) supports the U.S. Federal Government in successfully achieving their mission and goals. Our service and solution delivery starts with understanding each client’s end-state, and then seamlessly integrating within each Agency’s organization to improve and enhance business and technical operations and deployments.
BDR is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our growing team! The ideal candidate will be working virtually from their home office with the ability for occasional travel (10-20%) to Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
Senior Project Manager - (Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply)
The Senior Project Manager performs tasks requiring the management of a small-scale project encompassing multiple tasks with a total lifecycle budget.
- Formulating and defining system scope and objectives in accordance with the customer technical requirements
- Compiling and analyzing technical data
- Advising VA management and customers on complex system projects and activities
- Working closely with customers to define communication systems and equipment requirements
- Providing instruction on and performing and documenting quality assurance reviews
- Support management of supply chain and logistics teams across CONUS geographies, ensuring procurement, warehouse, transportation, and shipments processing to achieve mission objectives
- Creation and management of project plans (including traditional sub-components of a project plan such as communications management, risk management, etc.), project schedules; work breakdown structures; project communications
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Information Systems, or other related discipline
- 8+ years of extensive program management experience leading federal programs/projects
- Experience working with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust level clearance or higher
- Extensive knowledge and experience with multiple SDLC frameworks including Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid frameworks
- Working experience managing a variety of contract types to include FFP, T&M/LH, hybrid, etc.
- Experience establishing governance and communication structures for new programs
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, remove barriers, deliver tough messages with grace, and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical-thinking skills; sound business and technical acumen
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) including MS Teams
- Ability to work remotely from home with a high degree of accountability
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Certifications (CSM, ITIL, SAFe, etc.)
- Experience working for and successfully growing a Small Business.
- Experience supporting the proposal development process (solutioning, writing, reviewing, pricing, etc.)
- Experience managing DevOps/DevSecOps, Business Analysis, Data Analysis/Quality/Governance, PMO, and/or other professional services-based contracts.
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Select applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
BDR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location: REMOTEDescription: Our client is currently seeking a Data Analyst who will model and use data in creative ways to help drive problem-solving and decision-making.This job will have the following responsibilities:Work with internal stakeholders.
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power.
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically.
About isolvedisolved is an employee experience leader, providing intuitive, people-first HCM technology. Our solutions are delivered directly or through our partner network to more than five million employees and 145,000 employers - who use them every.
Alliance Entertainment, a nationally recognized, value-added-marketer and distributor of entertainment products, is currently seeking a Business Analyst for an exceptional opportunity. The Business Analyst will be accountable for driving highly visible.
Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine. We have over 600 locations across the US and continue to grow every month. To fuel that growth, we have another exciting opportunity.