****Visa Requirements: US Citizen and GreenCard****
- 7+ years of business analysis/data analysis experience
- Consistent and efficient approach to capturing business requirements and translating them into functional, non-functional, and semantic specifications
- Deep Insurance experience (preferably Property and Casualty)
- Strong SQL knowledge and technical ability to query AXA XL data sources to understand our data
- Data Profiling, Data Modeling and Data Validation Testing experience a plus
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management and customer interaction
- Applies in-depth knowledge of business and specialized areas to solve business problems and understand integration challenges and long-term impact creatively and strategically
- Possesses strong exploratory analysis skills and high intellectual curiosity
- Displays exceptional organizational skills and is detail-oriented
- Ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with team members across the globe and across departments
- Builds trust and rapport within and across groups
- Ability to manage data needs of an individual project(s) while being able to understand the broader enterprise data perspective
- Data Warehousing knowledge is also a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- business analysis/data analysis: 7 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Deep Insurance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Data Profiling, Data Modeling and Data Validation Testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a Data Analyst to support the goals of our organization. The candidate will be exploring and deriving solutions from high volumes of data as well as leveraging cross-functional collaboration when a solution cannot be reached through back-office.
Job summaryShould have 8-10+ years of experience working with ODIExpert/Advanced level experience with ETL Tools particularly Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and PL/SQLShould have strong understanding in BI/data warehouse analysis, design, development &.
At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After.
FirstBank and Trust is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or.
Minnesota Bank and Trust is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability.