We are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we’re creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
- Provide the department and the organization with support in analyzing and presenting data using statistical analysis, data visualization techniques and best practices.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis to produce reports, assessments and proposals that will help organizational leaders make informed and data driven business decisions.
- Build end-to-end NLP systems from understanding the business problem, to selecting training dataset, to modeling, to evaluating, to delivering NLP models.
- Collaborate with experts in the organization to iteratively improve NLP models by seeking human insights from evaluation of models.
- Independently consult with business partners and internal/external functional experts to develop and maintain department dashboards/metrics.
- Develop queries, validate, and export data in various formats for department dashboards/metrics, automating the delivery where possible.
- Maintain an up-to-date perspective of tools, practices, industry standards, national trends, and System standards.
- Research national best practices for data analytics to make recommendations for our district.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure systems that connect internal data sets; create new data collection frameworks for structured and unstructured data.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, computer science, statistics, or other related field of study.
- One to three years of professional experience in statistical data analyses.
- Hands on experience developing Natural Language Processing (NLP) models.
- Skilled using common statistical and visualization software tools.
- Hands on programming skills in Java, Python, or Scala or other scripting language.
- Experience with business intelligence tooling such as Tableau, Sagemaker, Jupyter Notebook, SAS, Matlab.
- Knowledge of foundational data warehousing concepts, including structured and unstructured data.
- Hands on SQL experience obtaining data from data sources.
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements.
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description:This project supports a multi-domain technology platform which offers military and business decision makers, analysts, and users at all levels unprecedented access to authoritative enterprise data and structured analytics in a scalable, reliable,.
RemoteDataStage Data EngineerDuration: 6+MonthsOnly w2 or 1099Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008together we are building a culture that values diversity and creates a space of belonging for all our team members. We believe.
AWS Bigdata Stack DeveloperLocation: 100% Remote roleLong Term ContractMUST Have Skills: Building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, Ingestion, and processing of large data sets Working with AWS Bigdata stack EMR, Redshift,.
Description:RavenTek is a rapidly growing IT modernization and integration company. Our employees are excited about the work that we do. We deliver and customize leading-edge agile solutions, services and products to mission critical organizations, primarily.
Position Summary:We’re looking for an energetic, ambitious, multi-tasking marketer who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join the B2B Marketing Team within Penn Foster’s Career Business Unit. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a broad range.