The Quality Analyst Lead role is responsible for understanding and documenting business requirements into actionable items; translating business needs into new and innovative technology requirements; developing and describing business benefits; creating and cascading reference and training materials; providing functional and acceptance testing support; analyzing current state and providing gap analysis; and delivering data and progress against business objectives, priorities and strategy while ensuring a quality supportable product.
We are looking for a Quality Analyst Lead who is strong in ITSM and ITIL best practices, data analysis, business user training, and turning business discussions into functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate business stakeholders in a group setting to identify root causes for technology inefficiency and large-scale improvement opportunities.
- Create business process documentation and drive streamlining and simplifying of cross-functional documentation to make it easy to find and use.
- Facilitate acceptance testing and production release readiness.
- Facilitate workshops to document As Is and To Be work process flows using effective small group techniques.
- Use the best fit development methodology to turn improvement opportunities into application requirements or user epics. Groom multiple application backlogs.
- Engage with business users to ensure benefits are well understood and properly documented.
- Develop complex user and training documentation and provide train-the-trainer or direct user training as appropriate.
- Support and facilitate vendor selection process. Assist the product owners with the vendor relationship at the project level.
- Partner w/Project Team to deliver against project roadmap, while meeting Business project needs.
- Assist in performing role of liaison between Business Project Lead and technical team for project issue resolution.
- Provide input into and feedback of testing scripts. Facilitate and actively participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) and production readiness testing. Analyzes test results to support resolution.
- Translate strategic intent to specific capabilities for the Service Organization. Provide input into the area roadmaps.
- Good written & verbal communication skills required;
- Flowcharting and diagramming required;
- Experience with ITSM and ITIL best practices required
- Familiarity with project management concepts and tools including Agile preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Data Analysis, Business Process Continuous Improvement or in a Business Analyst role involving ITSM and/or ITIL best practice
The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Compensation depends on experience, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. In Colorado, the expected compensation for this role is between $90,300 and $98,000. This role is also eligible for annual incentive plan bonus. Benefits for this role include health insurance, pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off, short-term and long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan, and life insurance. To review available benefits, please click here:
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position DescriptionAs a senior advisor for autonomous technology, you will be responsible for understanding our products and communicating this information to clients. This is a highly technical position that requires excellent communication skills..
International Advisory, Products and Systems (i-APS) is a woman-owned and managed consulting firm that leverages global expertise with local presence to transform organizations and communities into partners for change.i-APS is looking for a Senior Data.
Title: Sr.: Manager: -Cloud Security – Architecture: @ Reston, VA: OR REMOTE:Terms of Hire: Full Time.Salary: $ Open / yr + Benefits.Responsibilities::Job Description:As a valued leader on our team, you will oversee processes for designing and implementing.
About UsFounded in 1973, O’Neil Digital Solutions (ODS) is a leading IT consulting firm specializing in the optimization of complex end-to-end business process systems for a multitude of business verticals including Financial Services, Digital Media,.
Fans love Midnite because of all the epic ways to win. Unlike the alternatives out there, Midnite doesnt feel like a website built 20 years ago. Our customers use our world-class sports, esports, and game wagering platform to interact with the games.
More jobs by this company
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.Join Our Community of Food People!We are seeking a D365 Lead Technical Developer who will create, maintain, and support custom solutions and integrations.
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.Join Our Community of Food People!The Sr. Solution Architect (Retail) will be focus on providing overall strategic and execution leadership across the.
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.Join Our Community of Food People!We are looking for a Lead Data Engineer to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for leading the team.
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.Join Our Community of Food People!Join Our Community of Food People!Are you ready for your next career adventure? (Afterall, your next job should be fun,.
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.Join Our Community of Food People!The IT Director of Supply Chain Software Engineering is an experienced leader responsible for delivering transformational.
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.Join Our Community of Food People!The Lead Application Developer (Web/Mobile) plays an influential role in the design and development of exciting web.