As a Data Analyst we’ll be looking to you to provide analytical oversight for the Company’s related products. We’re on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. In addition, you will, write rules and exceptions to support false positive reduction and effective filter hit rate management, conduct testing and consistently meet project deadlines while completing thorough documentation and information sharing throughout using system experience.
- Work directly with large volumes of data, creating meaningful analysis.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and perform investigative steps regarding specific transaction screening flow through compliance system(s).
- Partner with all groups within the Compliance department to drive technology needs in collaboration with the IT organization.
- Maintain an attention to detail while coordinating efforts cross-functionally.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years experience in data analytics.Demonstrated experience with Data Analysis and working with relational and No SQL databases concepts, including writing complex queries for ad hoc data analysis.
- Experience in handling and analyzing large volumes of data, providing ad-hoc reports, and complex reports.
- Strong interpersonal analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Team player with strong collaborative qualities and a positive demeanor.
- Experience in Fircosoft or similar list filtering applications in maintaining, improving and testing.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position DescriptionAs a senior advisor for autonomous technology, you will be responsible for understanding our products and communicating this information to clients. This is a highly technical position that requires excellent communication skills..
International Advisory, Products and Systems (i-APS) is a woman-owned and managed consulting firm that leverages global expertise with local presence to transform organizations and communities into partners for change.i-APS is looking for a Senior Data.
Title: Sr.: Manager: -Cloud Security – Architecture: @ Reston, VA: OR REMOTE:Terms of Hire: Full Time.Salary: $ Open / yr + Benefits.Responsibilities::Job Description:As a valued leader on our team, you will oversee processes for designing and implementing.
Job DescriptionJoin BAE Systems and be a part of a team who provides critical research and analysis that helps keep our country safe. We are searching for a Senior Data Scientist to provide and oversee data creation, analysis, and dissemination efforts.
Job DescriptionHGV Now Offers Day One Team Member Benefits!What will I be doing?The Specialist gathers, interprets, and uses complex data to develop practical steps that will assist with improving processes and optimize results. Day-to-day, the analyst.