Role Description: Data Architect
- Responsibilities: Develop and support implementation of the Enterprise Data Architecture Strategy and Reference Data Architecture
- Define technology roadmaps and delivery sequences for implementing the Enterprise Data Architecture Strategy and Reference Data Architecture
- Define and implement Data Governance procedures including build out of enterprise data catalog and lineage
- Participate in technical innovation proof-of-concepts
- Create Conceptual data models and review Logical, Physical and Canonical data models working with Enterprise Data Services (Ontology, Semantic Reconciliation, etc.)
- Oversee Enterprise Data Lake development and operations to acquire, ingest and manage data from variety of Enterprise data sources.
- This will include partnering with data management capabilities including data ingestion, storage, metadata, data quality and data lineage for an extensible data lake.
- Develop re-usable designs to reduce complexity and drive consistency.
- Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP and NoSQL databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development
- Enable Cloud Adoption
- Candidate must have Big data and data lake architecture along with Cloud implementation knowledge.
- At least 1-2 data lake implementation with past experience on data management is must.
Educational Qualification: BE or Equivalent
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $87,149.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Data Lake/Big Data: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: