Job Title: Sr. Big Data Developer
Location: NJ/NY/MD (Multiple Locations)
Duration: 18-24 months
Mode Of Interview: Telephonic/Video
AWS Big data, Python, Apache Spark, Talend.
Proven understanding and related experience with Hadoop, Spark, Talend, Kafka and MapReduce as well as Core Java/Scala programming shell scripting experience
Independently able to debug and support to prod applications as and when required
Experienced in creating and submitting Scala/Python jobs
Familiarity with workflow scheduling/orchestration tools (Oozie, Airflow)
Experience in maintaining data warehouses and working on large data sets. Well versed in developing APIs for data coming from various sources.
Experience with performance tuning of Cloudera clusters, YARN & Spark
Experience in writing ETL processes.
Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Experience with cross-site multi-geography teams
Knowledge of SQL, Data Warehousing concepts.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $85.00 - $90.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Big Data: 4 years (Preferred)
- Data Architect: 2 years (Preferred)
- More than 1 year
- Fully Remote
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
- Yes: Other non-immigrant work authorization (e.g. L-1, TN, E-3, O-1, etc.)
- Yes: Immigrant visa sponsorship (e.g., green card sponsorship)
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: