Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the product backlog, ideas, and dependencies
- Conduct on-going market discovery to:
o Track industry trends
o Engage with key customers
- Represent the product on critical internal, customer and prospect interactions
- Work with engineering, business analyst and UX resources to:
o Provide feedback and insight on UX and functional designs
o Deliver feature commitments on time and on budget
- Help brings customer escalations to closure and Identify cross domain dependencies
QualificationsProduct Management Skills
- Strategy Development
- Product Knowledge
o Conducts effective product demos
- Domain Knowledge and Discovery
o Performs competitive SWOT analysis
o Identifies user profiles specific to the product
- Prioritization and Risk Management
o Identifies dependencies
- Data Analysis
- Solution Design
o Provides feedback on technical/functional/user designs from engineering, UX and business analysts
- 1- 3 Years domain expertise
- 2+ Years within an Agile development environment as a product owner or business analyst
Corporate overviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: