GovernmentCIO is looking for a Senior Lead Data Technology Director who is experienced in broad a broad range of Data Platforms, Cloud Transformation, Analytics, Reporting model development machine learning, and Big Data platforms (EC2 EMR EKS ECS Kubernetes). This person must be a strong technical leader with experience bringing teams together and driving complex, robust extensible solutions.
- Experience managing large data platform implementations including multi-shore and multi-capability.
- Technology experience should include Data, Business Intelligence, ETL Platforms, Master Data Management, and Platforms
- Experience leading and delivering complex enterprise solutions and teams.
- Serving as a senior delivery resource for consulting engagements; cultivating highly functioning teams comprised of Perficient and client resources.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level Able to translate strategic roadmaps into an actionable program plan.
- Solid technical understanding of data governance, data quality, and capability management
- Skilled problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
- Proven domain expertise with experience building business cases and communicating client-specific value proposition and establishing yourself as a trusted adviser.
- 10+ years of proven experience in data platform delivery including architecture, design, code, test, and support
- Cloud infrastructure experience working with one or more of the following Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services: EC2, EMR, ECS, EKS, Kubernetes Operators, Knative, Kubeflow, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lambda
- Hands-on experiences with cloud architecture design, Data Management, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Machine Learning platform development and good exposure to feature engineering
- Proficient with CICD process, Agile and DevOps SDLC including analysis, high level design, coding, testing, and implementation, performance tuning, bug fixing and quality control
- Experience with Agile, Kanban, or Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Cloud based Data Warehouse platforms, preferred; expertise in creating data models, optimizing data, automating & restructuring data reporting system in financial services domain
- Experience leading complex data applications with large volumes of data
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: