Looking for a small team you can join? A place where you can really contribute, and not just be another engineer among the masses? Want to join a team of talented developers that enjoy working together and all have a say in how things are built?
Join Butter. We are building software that helps companies capture more revenue and retain customers in the process. And we are having a blast along the way.
What are we looking for?
You are passionate about software infrastructure and securing it. You are a team player that doesn’t mind helping a junior colleague. And you don’t mind feedback.
What You Have:
- Experience with DevOps Automation: with GitHub Actions preferred
- CISM, CISSP or other Security Certifications
- Familiarity with API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, HIPPA, SOX, GDPR, and CCPA Standards and Policies and the associated certification and audit processes
- Auditing and Compliance Certifications such as CISA, PCI-ISA, and PCIP
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS Policy, Configuration, and Security Management tools.
- Experience with security automation and machine learning.
- Experience coordinating and performing vulnerability assessments through the use of automated and manual tools (Tenable, NMAP, etc).
- Ability to review and analyze vulnerability data to identify security risks to the organization's network, infrastructure, and application's and determine any reported vulnerabilities that are false positives.
- Capability to prepare security vulnerability and risk management reports for management.
- Familiarity with Information Security frameworks/standards (i.e. CIS, NIST, RFC2196, etc)
- Comprehension in the security areas of Key Management Systems, Certificate Management, Encryption, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Security and Monitoring tools, etc.
- Experience configuring, implementing and leveraging computer security and networking diagnostic/monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux patch management and related information security functions (authentication, encryption, iptables, SSL, Ciphers, etc)
- Ability to work with APIs and Plugins to integrate security tools into established CI/CD pipelines
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Can respond iteratively and rapidly to changes in business requirements
- Ability to collaborate effectively with interdisciplinary teams
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
- Experience on a team using Agile Scrum
What You'll Do:
- You will build, test, and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software.
- You will execute and provide leadership in the areas of Vulnerability Scanning, Certificate Management, Password Policy Management, Data Analysis of security monitoring outputs, coordination of Remediation Patching, and other daily Security and Compliance efforts.
- Additionally, you will assist in developing an automated security framework for robust deployment tools and processes, leveraging various scripting languages and open-source solutions.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Butter Payments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting