- Apply Statistical and Machine Learning methods to specific business problems and data.
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization, transformation, cross-lingual alignment/mapping, etc.
- Design, develop, evaluate, and release highly innovative models elevate the customer experience and track impact over time
- Collaborate with colleagues from multidisciplinary science, engineering and business backgrounds.
- Work with engineers to develop efficient data querying and modelling infrastructure for both offline and online use cases
- Manage your own process: identify and execute on high impact projects, triage external requests, and make sure you bring projects to conclusion in time for the results to be useful
- Communicate proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions to drive business decisions
- Using tools such as Tableau, Looker and GoogleData Studio to aggregate data from across our software tools to build and develop dashboards for both client-facing and internal purposes across the company that feature relevant KPIs and metrics
- Create data dashboards and other data visualization tools to track progress to inform continuous quality improvement of the Congregate Settings Investigation and Response Unit.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Data analysis skills: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting