The Project Manager is an Information Technology (IT) position and will provide business analyst skills for systems integration of related projects. This role will primarily interface with the end-user to check the status on their implementation and configuration processes, with the vendor on their implementation and configuration process, and with the internal IT Team on their transition to delivery process. The Project Manager will be responsible for maintaining the timeline for multiple projects. Further, this individual will work to identify project risks and resolve them before they become issues.
The workers responsibilities and skills must include:
- Experience with general IT SDLC processes.
- Ability to create and maintain several project artifacts including Project Timeline, Risk & Issue Log, Communication Plan, Stakeholder Register, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Being a creative thinker to solve issues.
- Mediating business units that may have conflicting requirements.
- Drive Systems Integration delivery projects from 3rd Party vendor arrival at construction site through to delivery acceptance and project closure.
- Responsible for project scope delivery adhering to and optimizing schedule, costs, and resources. Projects include TxDOT, partners, and third-party deliverables.
- Act as the counterpart for vendors program leader to ensure customer satisfaction and be the escalation point for service delivery activities.
- Be the hands-on-project manager for multiple projects.
- Prepare and present executive level project communications project tracking and stakeholder management.
- Identify, manage, and mitigate project risks.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required)
Minimum (Required): insert specific minimum skills for this Contract Position)
5 years experience leading teams utilizing Waterfall, Scrum/Agile and Kanban methodologies. 5 years experience using these methodologies and training team members on these methodologies.
5 years experience in creating, maintaining, and communicating various project artifacts including: Project Timeline, Risk and Issue Log, Communication Plan, Stakeholder Register, etc
5 years experience breaking down project phases into technical tasks and sub-tasks, working with Design and Development Leads to assign tasks to team members.
5 years experience working Project Management efforts for enterprise systems with State or Federal government in primarily outsourced delivery models.
5 years experience with demonstrated skill in documenting AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
5 years experience with web technologies and infrastructure, including Application Development, APIs, Batch Processing, Web Services and Big Data, etc
5 years experience in Peoplesoft implementations
5 years experience with demonstrated skill in facilitating large group meetings with internal and external resources.
5 experience in Release Management
Preferred (Optional): insert specific preferred skills for this Contract Position)
3 years experience with one or more of the State of Texas government agencies
3 years experience in managing Enterprise Systems Integration Projects
3 years experience with multivendor and software professional services for communication service provider or enterprise customers is preferred.
PMP certification is a plus along with virtualization and networking technology certifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $68,330.00 - $147,870.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Scrum: 5 years (Required)
- PeopleSoft Implementation: 5 years (Required)
- Vendor management: 3 years (Required)
- IT project management: 7 years (Required)
- Release management: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- PMP (Required)
- Certified Scrum Master (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Planet Technology is currently working with a direct end-user client that is looking for a Workday Payroll Cutover Consultant to join them on a contract basis. The position will be 100% remote.The client is migrating their SAP Payroll to Workday Payroll with a go-live date mid-ne
Location | Denver, CO preferred; remote candidates will be considered.Reports to | Head of StudentsPosition OverviewWe are looking for a part-time Data Science Instructor to join our team! At Justice Reskill, we are passionate and committed to advancing equity in the technical fi
Human Resources GeneralistWork will be performed at our headquarters in Albuquerque, NM.Highly qualified applicants may be eligible to perform some work remotelyTo apply directly to this position go to: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=4032847Responsibilities:Provides.
Research Assistant Consultant- Evaluation supportAdvertised on behalf of :Location : Home-basedApplication Deadline : 16-Nov-21 (Midnight New York, USA)Time left : 7d 8h 52mAdditional Category : Gender EqualityType of Contract : Individual ContractPost Level : International Consu
You have a life. We like that about you.At OCLC, we believe you'll do the best work of your life when you're living the best life possible.We work hard to build the technology that connects thousands of today's libraries. But we also work hard to make a job at OCLC a meaningful p