Seeking a ServiceNow Discovery Administrator. This candidate will serve as the technical subject matter expert in ServiceNow Discovery, service mapping and work with a team to design, configure, implement and monitor discovery solutions.
The ServiceNow Discovery Administrator must have experience with:
- IT Operations Management (ITOM)
- Common Services Data Model (CSDM)
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- CMDB Configurations.
- Provide guidance and expertise in the implementation of Discovery using ServiceNow Discovery as well as various other integrations
- Assist in the gathering of requirements and design of discovery solutions
- Assist with building and configuring MID Servers
- Monitor and assist in trouble shooting discovery schedules
- Implement out of the box and custom discovery patterns
- Configure and Develop scripts to enhance Discovery as well as automate various tasks
- Work with Process Managers as well as system owners to properly configure discovery for their devices
- Responsible for day-to-day activities of discovery administration and maintenance
- Configure and support 3rd party integrations with ServiceNow to serve as discovery sources (SCCM, Qualys, JAMF, etc.)
- Assist with the configuration and implementation of Service Mapping
- Collaborate with IT and staff across the organization to improve and mature CMDB and our processes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Tevpro seeks a seasoned OneStream Solutions Architect who will lead and manage technology implementation projects that transform businesses and solve our client’s most complex finance systems challenges.This person will have the opportunity to lead cutting.
Maveris is an IT and cybersecurity services company committed to helping organizations create secure digital solutions to accelerate their mission. We are Veteran-owned and proud to serve customers across the Federal Government and private sector. We.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularAre you a Recruiter who wants to hire for careers that make an impact? Join the General Dynamics Information Technology's Federal Health team, where we hire for programs that support vaccine.
Role : Linux OS EngineerLocation : RemoteDuration : 6 Month+Bill Rate : DOEBGC : FULLVISA : ANYExperience : 10+ yearsRole Title Linux OS Engineer(i.e.., Architect, Developer, DBA, etc.)Required Skills :Experience with Linux updates (DNF, yum, repo),.
WHY BECOME A TEVPRO CONSULTANT?Our consultants have a broad range of experiences and diverse backgrounds. What we all share is a desire to provide meaningful technology solutions for our clients that stand the test of time.As a small firm with plans.
More jobs by this company
Looking For A Remote PHP Developer!We would prefer a candidate local to Columbus, OH that would need to attend meetings onsite.Summary:The PHP Developer is responsible for coding, testing, implementing, and maintaining highly scalable customer facing.
LEADING HEALTH INDUSTRY LEADER LOOKING FOR A REMOTE UX SOFTWARE DESIGNER!!!Candidates must be willing to travel about 25% of the time.Duties:Working with product teams to deeply understand users behavior, pain points, desires, articulating UX problems.