Tevpro seeks a seasoned OneStream Solutions Architect who will lead and manage technology implementation projects that transform businesses and solve our client’s most complex finance systems challenges.
This person will have the opportunity to lead cutting edge IT transformations and mentor the brightest minds in the industry. This individual will interact directly with our management team and work on exciting multi-client projects that match the individual’s unique skillset.
The Lead Solutions Architect will play an integral role in our organizations growth by building long-lasting partnerships with our clients and delivering unmatched expertise. We expect the Solution Architect to have strong experience in accounting, finance, and financial consolidations, and have a successful track record of leading full lifecycle implementation (HFM/FCCS/OneStream) projects.
This position will be responsible for leading the design, development and delivery of financial systems for our clients and require a deep understanding of corporate accounting concepts including financial reporting, allocations, and consolidations.
- Lead OneStream solutions team through full cycle – requirements and design, development, testing, training, implementation, and support.
- Advise on technical designs, using previous knowledge and best practices, to develop optimal financial consolidations and reporting solutions.
- Perform complex data validations, resolving data variance and business rule issues, ensuring compliance, design, and process improvements for consolidation software.
- Ability to work closely and communicate effectively with multiple stake holders including development teams, DBA's, SA, etc.
- Opportunity to help grow the practice. Tevpro incentives Solution Architects and project leaders who take interest in developing and growing our business.
- Minimum 3+ years of direct OneStream software experience is required.
- Overall 7 years of successful end-to-end EPM/CPM implementation expertise.
- Must have solid delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution.
- Possess strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS, financial statements as well as strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes.
- Hyperion Planning or OneStream Certification is a plus.
Bachelors degree with a focus in Computer Science and/or Financial Accounting. CPA preferred.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary
- Internal and external training allowances
- Generous PTO and hybrid work environment
- Matching 401k
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision
Houston, TX based candidate preferred, but remote candidates will be considered.
We are unable offer sponsorship at this time. Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
RESEARCH LEADER SEARCHING FOR A REMOTE OR ONSITE SERVICE NOW ADMINISTRATOR!!!Seeking a ServiceNow Discovery Administrator. This candidate will serve as the technical subject matter expert in ServiceNow Discovery, service mapping and work with a team.
Maveris is an IT and cybersecurity services company committed to helping organizations create secure digital solutions to accelerate their mission. We are Veteran-owned and proud to serve customers across the Federal Government and private sector. We.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularAre you a Recruiter who wants to hire for careers that make an impact? Join the General Dynamics Information Technology's Federal Health team, where we hire for programs that support vaccine.
Role : Linux OS EngineerLocation : RemoteDuration : 6 Month+Bill Rate : DOEBGC : FULLVISA : ANYExperience : 10+ yearsRole Title Linux OS Engineer(i.e.., Architect, Developer, DBA, etc.)Required Skills :Experience with Linux updates (DNF, yum, repo),.
Job DetailsJob ID: 107031Location: RemoteEntity: MultiCare Health SystemCategory: Information ServicesSpecialty: Information ServicesDepartment: Information ManagementEmployment Type: Full-Time RegularFTE: 1Primary Shift: DayWork Schedule: dayThe reasons.
More jobs by this company
WHY BECOME A TEVPRO CONSULTANT?Our consultants have a broad range of experiences and diverse backgrounds. What we all share is a desire to provide meaningful technology solutions for our clients that stand the test of time.As a small firm with plans.