The Customer Solution Architect is a client-facing role critical to customer success for Delivery Solutions. You will lead client teams by understanding their concerns and designing solutions to solve the needs of their customers. Your job is to utilize the industry-leading Delivery Solutions platform to provide a futureproof fulfillment strategy for our clients.
- Consult with customer business and technical teams on how to best apply the Delivery Solutions product suite
- Lead customers through workflow design and API integration
- Identify and communicate product gaps and help to define requirements
- Collaborate with product development team to design product enhancements
- Specify, propose and present innovative solutions and lead high-quality end-to-end solution/ technical architecture and design
- Be a leader alongside the customer relations and the product design teams throughout the implementation process.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Experience Designers to design products based on customer needs
- Collaborate closely with the development team and designers and other stakeholders to generate ideas and creative solutions to problems
- Be the customers' advocate and leverage the internal teams to exceed customers' expectations
- Ability to translate highly complex business requirements into scalable technical design
- Experience in e-commerce solutions design and product integration is essential
- Experience in software architecture and solution design for large-scale internet applications.
- Strong hands-on experience with API Development and DevOps.
- Experience architecting and deploying to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of software design principles, industry best practices, and standards.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Thought leadership and communication skills to influence stakeholders on architectural designs and team members on the right choice of technology.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced growing startup organization!
- 401k with 4 % matching
- 20 days PTO
- Medical benefits
- The technology to help you succeed
Delivery Solutions provides retailers with out-of-the-box solutions to power Same-Day Delivery, Curbside, In-Store pickup, Shipping, and Post Purchase experiences. We are trusted with some of the biggest names in multiple verticals of retail like Sephora, Michael's, Office Depot, GameStop, Total Wine, Sally Beauty, Abercrombie & Fitch Co. Belk, Loblaw, Vineyard Vines etc.
Our SAAS-based solution is highly flexible and interacts seamlessly with E-commerce properties, OMS, WMS and POS systems for a highly scalable experience and a delighted customer base.
We are out of the box connected to the biggest names in same-day delivery like Uber, DoorDash, Postmates, Shipt, etc, with shipping providers like FedEx, UPS, USPS and many more.
Leaders in Delivery Orchestration and Post Purchase Experiences.
Last Mile Ventures LLC - DBA , Delivery Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UPS.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:We are seeking a Program Manager to join our team supporting the Defense Logistics Agency on a telework basis. This Task Order includes operations, and sustainment support for applications within the Recruit Training Center (RTC) Supply Chain.
JOB DESCRIPTION:Database Administrators are needed to coordinate and facilitate the migration of the current HSDB databases into the new DB2 11.5/AIX 7.1 Servers. These positions will be in charge of the full migration of data, configuring databases,.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? If you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!Summary of the role:Are you the next Senior Network Architect we are looking for?You will be responsible for working with technology.
Job Introduction:Maximus is currently looking for a Sr Reporting Analyst (Part Time). This opportunity does not include benefits and the weekly work expectation would be 20 hours per week. The Sr Reporting Analyst (Part Time) is responsible for designing,.
System Admin RemoteLong TermNeed only U S C I T I Z E N SBachelors Secret (TS preferred) The Systems Administrator - Senior administers, installs and troubleshoots a variety of operating systems. Maintains and supports the integrity of the operating.
More jobs by this company
The Customer Solution Architect is a client-facing role critical to customer success for Delivery Solutions. You will lead client teams by understanding their concerns and designing solutions to solve the needs of their customers. Your job is to utilize.