Expectations and responsibilities of the DBA include, but are not limited to:
- Self-driven. Anticipates potential problems and works to solve underlying issues before trouble starts.
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing operations, applications, and programming.
- Develops database solutions, including functional capabilities, security, backup, and recovery specifications, in collaboration with
the development and operations teams.
- Proactively maintains database performance by finding and resolving production and application development problems.
- Collaborates with developers to create and enforce database development standards, including the development and
maintenance of indexes, storage, procedures, and queries for applications.
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends technologies to achieve desired database performance.
- Provides inspiration, expertise, and leadership in database technologies across our organization while leading the organization in
the adoption of new database technologies.
- Works proactively with the operations team to administer the database infrastructure and resolve challenging performance
- Innovates, creates, and produces technological solutions for our clients to help the people they serve make better health
- Documents processes – builds out the Healthwise documentation library RE: databases/best practices.
- Follows protocols using enterprise-wide source control (GIT).
- Takes on other duties as assigned.
- Preferably have 5-10 years in database administration plus development experience.
- Preferably have experience working with cloud-hosted databases.
- Interested in growing professionally in the data realm.
- You are known for a “can do” work ethic – “wait and see” is not in your vocabulary.
- TSQL and PowerShell knowledge used for database management.
- Fantastic communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable success working in agile development environments.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills. Security is always top priority.
- Passionate about database technologies and developing great software that helps deliver on our mission.
- Success in delivering SaaS products operating in 24/7 “always on” environments.
- A Microsoft DB expert who enjoys dabbling in a variety of other DB technologies such as NoSQL, Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse, etc. –
a database ninja who thrives applying their knowledge with a love of learning new technologies.
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of database solutions.
- All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
- Healthwise requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for employment.
Position Pay Range: $100,000-$120,000 annually, DOE (plus on-call compensation)
Position Benefits: Healthwise offers a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package that includes, Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, HSA and FSA plans, domestic partner coverage, 401k and more. Coverage is effective the 1st of the month following your hire date.
In addition to generous time off programs including, sick, vacation and paid holidays, Healthwise operates on a 4-day work week and supports flexible, hybrid and remote work arrangements. To learn more, visit: www.healthwise.org/about.aspxTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform theessential functions satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
Healthwise is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request through one of the methods listed below:
Attn: Human Resources
2601 Bogus Basin Road
Boise, ID 83702
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:We are seeking a Program Manager to join our team supporting the Defense Logistics Agency on a telework basis. This Task Order includes operations, and sustainment support for applications within the Recruit Training Center (RTC) Supply Chain.
Sr. Windchill Developer/ArchitectLocation : RemoteJob DescriptionMonitor and facilitate activities for development, enhancement, and continuous improvement for Windchill projectsWorking on activities and assignments for Windchill and provide expertise.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.
Position: DB2 DBALocation: RemoteDuration: Full timeJob Description: DB2 installation on LUW OS platform, configuring HADR databases with TSA cluster,DB2 DB upgrades and applying Fix-Pack,Hands on experience in writing/troubleshooting shell scripts/Perl/python.
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial.