UGE (U Good Enterprises, LLC) is a leading tech consulting company creating world-class business solutions in IT business service and support. UGE remains true to its mission, diversify innovation in the IT industry by embracing a quality-centric culture.
UGE is hiring a Senior IT Technical Specialist to launch their professional careers with a leading technology company. We provide our consultants with the training, development, and collaboration necessary for a thriving career.
Senior IT Technical Specialists independently provide advanced level technical interpretation and solutions to manage networks, software, hardware, configurations, and even architectures.
- Troubleshoots system hardware and software-specific issues that are moderate to high complexity in scope.
- Train end-users on the proper use of hardware and software.
Other tasks include:
- Perform advanced software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensures workstation/server data integrity by implementing standard software and hardware solutions.
- Independently ensures data/media recoverability by following a schedule of system backups and database archive operations.
- Conducts advanced hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
Experience: ACTIVE DIRECTORY, DNS, DHCP, Sites and Services, Users and Computers, Domains and Trusts, Troubleshooting skills for clients and servers, Outlook, Email, Messaging, PST, Public Folders, WINDOWS SERVER 2003, 2008,2012, 2016, Migrations, Disaster Recovery and Backup solution, Archiving, Enterprise Vault, Knowledge of email Relays (Iron Ports and or Barracuda Spam Firewalls), Group Policies, TCP/IP, LDAP, SMTP, SAN/NAS, JBOD, RAID, Virtualization (VMware/Hyper-V)
Technical Plus: Domain controllers, Active Directory, Active Directory Sites, OSI Layer Model, DNS, ADMT, DirSync, Federation, Experience with all Exchange versions (2010, 2013, 2016, 2019) Office 365 Administration, Messaging (Skype, Teams) Azure, IMAP, POP, Certificates, User Authentication, SSL, IIS, TLS
Additional Criteria/ Quality: Previous experience in systems administration, 1-2 years with enterprise experience. Server-level experience– Working knowledge of a server set up/configuration Networking basics: Understanding DNS, routing resolution, Critical thinking, and troubleshooting.. Requirements:
Must have a bachelor’s degree; may accept an Associates depending on resume experience. Bachelor of Science, Mechanical/Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems/Information Technology, BS - Computer Systems Engineering, Network Engineering/Database Administration 2+ years of enterprise-level working experience in a relevant IT field.
Base Locations: Newark, DE
Project Locations: Client locations across the United States on Short- or Long-term assignment.
Must be 23 years old
Training Length: TBA
Technical Test Required: Live SME Interview on Teams
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: