- Responsibilities :
- Responsible for selecting, implementing, supporting, maintaining and upgrading of multiple database technologies.
- Applies the necessary technical expertise to adequately sustain, backup, recover and implement database systems while communicating with peers, customers and leadership.
- Qualifications :
- 7 years database administrator experience in DB2, MySQL.
- 5 years backup and recovery software and methodologies experience.
- 6 years enterprise IT tools and enterprise IT team experience
- Experience working in virtual environments including VMware ESX.
- Experience working in an IT Enterprise environment.
- Experience of Incident and Change Management (ServiceNow a plus)
- DB2, WebLogic and/or Informatica administration is a plus.
- Experience with server/hardware from HP, IBM, (Redhat/AIX).
- Basic knowledge of networking and TCP/IP.
- Experience with IBM CDC data replication and DBI a plus.
- Experience with Sybase, Neo4j, Oracle and PostgreSQL a plus
PriceSenz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Are you willing to work on W2 Terms?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 7 years (Preferred)
- Database Administration: 7 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: