Hyland is looking for a motivated IT individual to join our Global Cloud Services team. This position will provide you the chance to work with a growing team, as well as explore new opportunities utilizing cloud technologies with a focus in observability. If you are looking to jumpstart your career in IT, or continue to develop your technical experience, check out our Infrastructure Admin 2 below.
What you will be doing
- Respond to requests related to systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner with oversight from team members; apply basic best practice knowledge in problem resolution
- Identify where the creation of proposals for purchasing of new technology is needed
- Create and execute on projects involving installations, upgrades and modernization of servers and systems
- Assist with audits of servers and environment to ensure compliance with established standards, policies and configuration guidelines
- Provide support for Infrastructure systems such as server maintenance, storage, networking, database administration, network security, messaging, directory services, server virtualization, monitoring, etc.
- Compose internal documentation with oversight from team members that reflects processes and system configuration
- Consistently provide input on how to improve internal efficiencies; grow knowledge and be aware of best practices and market trends
- Participate in the maintenance, testing, and execution of the disaster recovery plan
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- High School Diploma
- Experience in systems administration
- Experience with Microsoft Windows network environments, including Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with virtualization technology
- Knowledge of Dell, IBM, Cisco and/or HP server hardware
- Speak or write with ease, clarity and impact, using a communication style appropriate to the subject and the audience
- Demonstrated ability to write concise, logical, grammatically correct documentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Attentive to detail, as demonstrated by regularly verifying all work thoroughly to ensure accuracy
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage projects to completion
- Strong collaborative skills, applied successfully within team as well as with other areas
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours (evenings, weekends, etc.)
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the job
- up to 10% travel time required
Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time.
What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
- Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at Careers@Hyland.com.
401(k) Retirement Savings. Flexible Schedule. Paid Time Off. Medical, Dental, Vision. Volunteer Paid Time Off. Wellness Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Sabbatical Program. Hyland House Program.
Find out more by going to https://www.hyland.com/en/careers/life-at-hyland.
Welcome to #HylandLife
Since 1991, it has been Hyland’s mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are passionate about what they do – whether it’s helping customers succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the communities where they live and work.
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we’ve grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting