Working within the Clinical Operations Department and the Data Management functional unit, the CTMS Database Administrator is responsible for managing Trial Runners’ Clinical Trial Management System. This role provides management and oversite of all CTMS functional areas, serves as the internal CTMS Help Desk responding to all email tickets, and collaborates with the project management team to ensure proper set-up of the CTMS for all clinical projects.
- Builds and performs modifications to the CTMS database to meet the needs of the project.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity and performance of the company database.
- Provides oversight and assurance that all data is stored securely, and the system remains validated.
- Manages user access and provides system training, informing end users of changes in the database and trains users to fully utilize and optimize the system.
- Performs integrations with other systems, such as EDC systems, as necessary.
- Prepares custom tables and special reports as needed.
- Participates in the evaluation of database software purchases: CTMS systems
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; equivalent work experience will be considered.
- 2-3 years’ experience in computer/technology related role
- 1 year of clinical research experience using CTMS system.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: