About us: ATX Consulting is a leading Austin TX-based IT consulting and staffing firm specializing in State of Texas and local government contracts.
**Remote for now/C2C/Prefer Texas Residents**
What we are looking for:
- Supports the installation of database software and migrations to new data management system software levels, and tests the migrations to ensure data reliability and functionality.
- Analyzes, designs, modifies, and maintains database structures.
- Designs and implements procedures necessary to save, retrieve, and recover databases from hardware and software failures.
- Establishes and implements database security controls and user access levels.
- Evaluates and recommends database software packages for potential acquisition.
- Prepares and develops database documentation, procedures, and definitions for data
- Performs logical and physical data modeling, designs relational database models, and creates physical data models from logical data models.
- Performs database performance monitoring and implements efficiency improvements.
- Assists in modifying existing databases and database management systems.
- Assists in developing standards, guidelines, policies, and procedures designed to ensure the integrity of the database environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1) Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred). 2) Advanced degree in MIS or Computer Science preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $90.00 - $92.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Degree in computer science, computer IS or related: 4 years (Required)
- implementation and maintenance of data warehouses: 5 years (Required)
- Star Schemas, Snowflake Schemas: 5 years (Required)
- Informatica, IBM WebSphere DataStage: 5 years (Required)
- Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server: 5 years (Required)
- Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion, MicroStrategy: 5 years (Required)
- SQL performance tuning: 5 years (Required)
- SSRS report creation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Apogee Engineering is seeking a part-time Database Administrator to work remotely/teleworking in support of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).Why work with us?Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber and intel expertise.
Must be Green Card or US CitizenMinimum 5+ years working as a database developer working with PostgreSQLExpert Level SQL, PL/Postgres SQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON.Knowledge of PostgreSQL databas
Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Database Administrator for a fully remote position supporting a long-term military program. This position is remote, requiring 1-2 days a year of travel to the program HQ in Ohio.Responsibilities of the Database Administrator:Provide Oracle ex
Our client in Cleveland is looking for a Senior level SQL Server DBA for a long-term REMOTE opportunity. The ideal candidate will have strong proficiency with SQL Server, Star Schema Analytic data modeling as well as experience with MPP (Massively Parallel Processing), PDW (Paral
Estrada Consulting, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for Sr. Business AnalystCandidate will have 10+ years working in Information Technology. With the below mentioned mandatory Qualifications:Mandatory Technical Qualifications:Expert experience in IT Business Analysis, operati