Tatango is looking for a Database Analyst to join our growing team!
In this position you will work closely with the Database Team and Customer Success team, to develop and improve reports for both internal and external use. You will be responsible for optimizing queries and translating business requirements into data.
What You’ll Do:
- Build performant and attractive customer-facing and internal reports using Tatango's Exago-based reporting system
- Run custom queries against Tatango's SQL-based databases as needed by Tatango's engineering team or other business units
- Assist the database team in performing other data-related operations as requested
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3+ years working directly with either MySQL or PostgreSQL databases (preferably both)
- Strong working knowledge of how to construct efficient SQL queries
- 1+ years experience with a report building tool (Exago, Crystal Reports, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a distributed team
- Experience working with AWS RDS and Aurora databases
- Experience working with AWS Redshift
- Data warehouse design experience
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice as business needs evolve.
Tatango, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Due to contractual obligations, this position requires an extensive background investigation for all applicants. CANDIDATE MUST ALSO BE A U.S. CITIZEN. NO H1B or SPONSORSHIPS WILL BE ACCEPTED.Torrent Technologies, a Marsh company, is currently seeking a motivated, career-oriented
Position Title : Database Administrator , Cetera Financial GroupWhat we need :Cetera Financial Group is currently seeking a Database Administrator for our companyâ€™s office located in El Segundo, California. This is a unique opportunity to join our database tech
Worker Type:EmployeeThe Database Administrator creates, maintains, designs, monitors and troubleshoots Ensono or client databases. They use specific relational database management systems, develop and implement database recovery mechanisms and procedures. And coordinate security.
Welcome to the Drake companies, the Southwest's leading supplier of cement and aggregate building materials. It is our mission to provide our customers with the highest quality products and services while maintaining environmental and social responsibility and a strong focus on o
Altinity is looking for an energetic Open Source Developer Advocate to work with users and grow the worldwide ClickHouse community, especially application developers and database administrators. Responsibilities include working directly with people in the community, giving talks,