- US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Business Process and Automation Specialist.
We are looking for a business process expert to help our team streamline and automate our business processes.
You would help build many of the business processes in our Monday.com CRM implementation including workflow, layout of the boards, automations and integrations with other apps.
You would create low code or no code integrations between our different software platforms in Integromat. This would primarily include connections to Google Drive, Slack, TSheets or Quickbooks Time, Monday.com, Adobe Sign, Quickbooks Inventory, Samsara, etc.
Google Sheets and Excel Expert - (Date Expert)
Build spreadsheets in Google and Excel for business tracking, reporting and spreadsheets. You would be responsible for the business processes related to Google Sheets and Excel, not the use of the processes.
Hubspot Expert & Salesforce Expert
Integrate Hubspot & Salesforce with Integromat to automate workflows for a our sales team.
- Work directly with managers and team members to define and create business processes and automation improvements.
- Build and maintain the confidence of the different departments in the performance and communication of the business processes and automations.
- Keep a positive attitude and interaction with a diverse set of team members and managers.
- Understand and accomplish standard KPI measurements and dashboards.
- Proficient with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Proficient at Monday.com setup, management, and automations
- Proficient at Integromat connections and management
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Be a US Citizen
- Pass a background check
- Highly proficient at Monday.com, Integromat, Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Business Process modelling experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of experience do you have with Zoominfo?
- How many years of experience do you have with Hubspot?
- How many years of experience do you have with Salesforce?
- How many years of experience do you have with Integromat?
- How many years of experience do you have with Zapier?
- How many years of experience do you have with webhooks?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Worker Type:EmployeeThe Database Administrator creates, maintains, designs, monitors and troubleshoots Ensono or client databases. They use specific relational database management systems, develop and implement database recovery mechanisms and procedures. And coordinate security.
Welcome to the Drake companies, the Southwest's leading supplier of cement and aggregate building materials. It is our mission to provide our customers with the highest quality products and services while maintaining environmental and social responsibility and a strong focus on o
Altinity is looking for an energetic Open Source Developer Advocate to work with users and grow the worldwide ClickHouse community, especially application developers and database administrators. Responsibilities include working directly with people in the community, giving talks,
As a Senior Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing quality technical software support to clients using Deltek products Vision/Vantagepoint. Support Analysts work remotely in a team environment and provide support to customers via telephone, e-mail, chat,
Job Description Summary WD USA:This role is in support of California LifeLine project overseeing technical processes and operations.Â Job Summary:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Ensure project compliance with all operational requirements of the contract as well as cor