LSI Grow is our competitive associate level consulting program for candidates eager to jumpstart their Cloud career. As a member of a project team, you will work alongside leading experts in industries like Healthcare, Higher Education, Life Sciences, Local Government, and Transportation. You will be part of a practice team, work with a mentor, take Cloud courses (paid for by LSI) and launch your Cloud career. What are you waiting for?
Associate Cloud Consultant
1 to 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field required.
- 1-2 years of experience or college background in provisioning, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the system hardware and software, and related infrastructure is required.
- Experience in AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure technologies and products.
- Basic understanding of relational databases and entry level DBA skills.
- Solid communications skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Basic System Administration of Linux and Windows Servers
- Basic understanding of computer networking
- Aptitude for working in a team environment: problem solving skills, creative thinking, communicating clearly and empathetically, strong time management and ability to collaborate with all levels of staff;
Learning/understanding of consulting “soft” skills necessary on engagements, as well as with team collaborative initiatives;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with others.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio;
- Understanding of business processes for focus area or SAP module;
- Ability to do research and perform detailed tasks;
- Strong analytical skills including knowing when to ask for further clarification and dealing with ambiguous or missing information
- Strong observation skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage their schedule, project requirements/assignments and training in order to meet LSI Grow milestones.
- Maintains positive working relationship with others;
- Seeks ways to increase their level of contribution and team effectiveness;
- Works in conjunction with peers;
- Assist with mentoring associate consultants.
- Focus attention on professional development with the goal of becoming a Consultant and/ or subject or Cloud Subject expert.
- Seek new opportunities to enhance skills.
- Assist the project team with documenting the developing solutions for client situations;
- Help review, evaluate and discuss application and/or technical architectures;
- Contribute to preparing/developing solution documentation for projects.
- Complete assignments on time, meet project deadlines, and maintain commitments (?) to the team.
- Apprise manager of workload direction and concerns;
- Learn to analyze and develop reliable solutions which produce efficient and effective outcomes;
- Develop a deeper understands Cloud methodologies, tools, standards, and techniques;
- Assist with project documentation, and demonstrate effective organizational skills, with minimal supervision.
- Learn quality standards and correctly prioritize own activities in accordance with project plan;
- Provide project team and LSI leaders with updates on the progress and difficulties encountered, and provide value-added insight and understanding, for future program development;
- Demonstrate the ability to accomplish project assignments resulting in quality service.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Responsibilities:Provide application support for Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and MP written software (GOTS) which runs on Linux Server in the BIES environment on a 24x7x365 basis.Access and control functions of the information system/network, administration of user accounts,.
Company DescriptionPFP brings a multitude of products and services to your credit union and its membership. We do this in a unique way by building relationships with credit union members through various touch points. Our products include Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Acc
Position Summary: Miller-Gomes Hotel Team is Marcus & Millichap's #1 transacting team and the top hotel team in the nation.Clients hire us to advise and facilitate transactions on their hospitality assets. One of the biggest value propositions we give our clients is our ability t
Paladin is partnering with a client in the hospitality industry looking to add a talented CRM Marketing Manager to their team. This is a fully remote opportunity the ideal candidate will manage the company's CRM database as well as their Email Marketing Channel. You will conduct.
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability