Miller-Gomes Hotel Team is Marcus & Millichap's #1 transacting team and the top hotel team in the nation.
Clients hire us to advise and facilitate transactions on their hospitality assets. One of the biggest value propositions we give our clients is our ability to move capital across state lines and create a market of interested buyers for their properties.
One way we accomplish this is by giving them maximum exposure of their property, should they choose to have us sell their hotel, and thus generate the largest pool of interested potential buyers. This enables us to create a competitive bidding environment that pushes, not only, price, but terms as well.
This is where the Database Administrator comes in and makes sure we are giving our clients the maximum exposure of their assets by to making sure we have the largest and most up to date database of active owners, buyers, and sellers. This is a great fit for anyone interested in a career in real estate sales.
- Create detailed notes in the various profiles in our proprietary database in order to fully enable agents and team member to blast the marketplace with our various outreach marketing efforts.
- Update existing records according to our standard format and in a timely manner.
- Basic computer functions and keyboard workflows.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Results and Details-Oriented.
- Self-Discipline and Accountable.
- Able to produce quality work in large quantities in a short period of time.
- Able to provide their own computer, internet connection, and accessories.
- Quickly and able to respond and troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $9.00 - $10.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Self-determined schedule
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Responsibilities:Provide application support for Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and MP written software (GOTS) which runs on Linux Server in the BIES environment on a 24x7x365 basis.Access and control functions of the information system/network, administration of user accounts,.
Company DescriptionPFP brings a multitude of products and services to your credit union and its membership. We do this in a unique way by building relationships with credit union members through various touch points. Our products include Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Acc
DescriptionLSI Grow is our competitive associate level consulting program for candidates eager to jumpstart their Cloud career. As a member of a project team, you will work alongside leading experts in industries like Healthcare, Higher Education, Life Sciences, Local Government,
Paladin is partnering with a client in the hospitality industry looking to add a talented CRM Marketing Manager to their team. This is a fully remote opportunity the ideal candidate will manage the company's CRM database as well as their Email Marketing Channel. You will conduct.
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability