PFP brings a multitude of products and services to your credit union and its membership. We do this in a unique way by building relationships with credit union members through various touch points. Our products include Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance all aimed at protecting the financial future of each member. In addition to our insurance products, we provide tremendous support through other channels to promote credit union membership, member engagement, and cross sold services to our credit union partners.
Summary: The Customer Connect Representative is a lead generating position for various sales channels. This position involves contacting active and non-active credit union members for review and/or updates of their insurance policies. This position requires extensive research on existing member lists and properly documenting.
This is a full time position, available flexible schedules, 37.5 hours per week, Monday through Saturdays. Department hours are from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday (1x/month on a rotation schedule); 1 day/wk 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Make 100+ outbound calls a day to members and meeting daily benchmark of 10 transfer calls per day
Review insurance coverage & update contact information
- Interpret and research information in database
- Receive inbound calls professionally and triaging to appropriate sales channel
- Ability to be empathetic and express compassion
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS NEEDED:
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Prior Customer Service Experience preferred
- Excellent Customer Service, Interpersonal, Computer, telephone and email skills
- Ability to multi-task various campaigns
- Ability to be adaptable & flexible
- Skilled in working in a high-pressure Team-Environment
- High school graduate/some college helpful
- Database experience preferred
- The ability to train on CRM System (VISION)
- The ability to navigate computer and phone system efficiently & effectively while simultaneously addressing the needs and concerns of the member
- The ability to sit, hear and speak long periods of time
- Self Motivated
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Schmitt Sussman Enterprises dba PFP
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Responsibilities:Provide application support for Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and MP written software (GOTS) which runs on Linux Server in the BIES environment on a 24x7x365 basis.Access and control functions of the information system/network, administration of user accounts,.
Position Summary: Miller-Gomes Hotel Team is Marcus & Millichap's #1 transacting team and the top hotel team in the nation.Clients hire us to advise and facilitate transactions on their hospitality assets. One of the biggest value propositions we give our clients is our ability t
DescriptionLSI Grow is our competitive associate level consulting program for candidates eager to jumpstart their Cloud career. As a member of a project team, you will work alongside leading experts in industries like Healthcare, Higher Education, Life Sciences, Local Government,
Paladin is partnering with a client in the hospitality industry looking to add a talented CRM Marketing Manager to their team. This is a fully remote opportunity the ideal candidate will manage the company's CRM database as well as their Email Marketing Channel. You will conduct.
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability