We are Traction® Tools—the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, aka EOS®. Our SaaS platform helps companies running on the EOS® get the most out of their business—from tracking to-dos and analyzing data to running meetings. Traction® Tools is one of the many companies within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Traction® Tools, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team. This position is 100% remote, actually our entire company is fully remote.
About the role
We are looking for a part time Human Resources Generalist to join our growing HR team. The HR Generalist will primarily focus on talent acquisition and culture/ engagement initiatives. As part of the HR team you will share ownership in ensuring a top notch employee and candidate experience. This position will require approximately 25 hours per week. We offer a flexible schedule during our normal business hours of 8:00am-6:00pmET.
- Research, develop, and implement effective recruiting strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Build and maintain a strong recruitment brand strategy.
- Source, screen and select qualified candidates to pass along to the hiring managers.
- Schedule interviews with stakeholders.
- Assist with preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials (including Predictive Index).
- Manage internal communications of open positions and internal application process.
- Plan and administer company culture and engagement initiatives and events.
- Assist with employee file maintenance.
- Assist staff with understanding company HR policies and procedures.
- Continuously look for ways to optimize HR processes.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Assist with HR department initiatives, projects and audits as needed.
What we look for
- 2+ years of recruiting experience (either in-house recruiting or a staffing agency).
- 3+ years of HR Generalist experience required.
- Previous experience executing culture & engagement initiatives.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Experience managing pay for performance/programmatic job ads is a plus.
- Ability to adjust easily in a dynamic environment and have passion for the company and your craft. You should know the market, understand business strategy and priorities, and be able to build and grow talent networks.
- Proficient with HRIS databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social recruiting platforms.
- General knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local employment laws.
- Previous experience processing payroll a plus, but not required.
- Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
- A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- Friendly. You have a great attitude that lends itself to teamwork.
- Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
- An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
- Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks.
- An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
- Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
The hiring process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
Step one: Interview with your direct supervisor.
Step two: Technical interview
Step three: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment™. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team.
Want to learn more about us? Our website is just a hop, skip and a click away: https://www.mytractiontools.com
Who we are
At every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem-solving. All while being 100% remote!
Around the office (i.e. our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization.
Winter International LLC dba Traction® Tools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form I9 upon hire. Winter International LLC participates in the E-Verify program.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsVanilla is a fast-growing financial and legal technology company that is revolutionizing the way that people approach estate planning. As category leaders, we empower advisors to unlock decades of industry-leading expertise to create an extensive and valuable plan for the
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll
Overview: Rackspace Technology, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud MSPs, consistently features in the top 100 best places to work. We’re hiring for a Windows Support Engineer III who wants to further their career at a company whose vision is to be recog
As the Database Administrator, you will bring your SQL Server experience providing day-to-day support to the IT team creating the next generation of cloud and mobile-based logistics applications. This is a unique opportunity for an individual seeking new challenges and broad data
Title: Database AdministratorLocation: 100% Remote. Anywhere in the US.Shift: Monday - Friday Day Shift (8 hours per day)Pay: $40/hrContract: 4 months+Summary: Under broad supervision, designs and secures computer databases to store, track, and maintain a large volume of critical
More jobs by this company
Description:We are Traction® Tools—the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, aka EOS®. Our SaaS platform helps companies running on the EOS® get the most out of their business—from tracking t