Who We Are
We are a CMMI-DEV L3 appraised, and SBA Certified 8(a) Small business. We deliver program management, financial management, performance improvement, and technology enablement solutions to federal agencies in the US and overseas. Our clients value our ability to bring together expertise in people, processes, technology, and data to help them prepare for growth, manage risk, and improve operations.
Our Information Management practice helps clients with developing a technology strategy and integrating technology, processes and people . We help our clients transform data into actionable information to help them gain an advantage in forecasting, budgeting, planning, compliance and business performance.
Our integrated solutions include Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing (DW), Enterprise Data Management (EDM), and Performance Management Technology (PMT).
We have an immediate need for Database Administrator to support a government client. We are looking for highly experienced candidates.
- 5+ years of experience in database administration, information technology, database architecture, or a related field
- Experience in databases such as RDBMS, NoSQL to implement Actifio solution or similar solution set for test data management and beyond.
- Working knowledge with OS such as Linux, Windows, Shell scripts etc.
- Must be willing to learn, proactively initiate tasks and complete them as scheduled.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and actively with team and customers in agile environment
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban
- Micro-service architecture
- Cloud paradigms (IaaS, PaaS, FaaS, CaaS) / Serverless design
- CI/CD pipeline
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $192,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Cloud paradigms (IaaS, PaaS, FaaS, CaaS) / Serverless design: 2 years (Preferred)
- CI/CD pipeline: 1 year (Preferred)
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban: 1 year (Preferred)
- federal government: 5 years (Preferred)
- Database administration: 5 years (Required)
- Micro-service architecture: 2 years (Preferred)
- US Citizen (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As the Database Administrator, you will bring your SQL Server experience providing day-to-day support to the IT team creating the next generation of cloud and mobile-based logistics applications. This is a unique opportunity for an individual seeking new challenges and broad data
Title: Database AdministratorLocation: 100% Remote. Anywhere in the US.Shift: Monday - Friday Day Shift (8 hours per day)Pay: $40/hrContract: 4 months+Summary: Under broad supervision, designs and secures computer databases to store, track, and maintain a large volume of critical
5 or more year's professional experience as a MongoDB 3.x/4.0/4.2 database Administrator with strong working knowledge of Linux on IBM Power hardware to setup and support MongoDB Advanced Server Edition.Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.In dep
Description:We are Traction® Tools—the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, aka EOS®. Our SaaS platform helps companies running on the EOS® get the most out of their business—from tracking t
About Mothers Out Front:Mothers Out Front is a dynamic social impact organization with ambitious goals to address the climate crisis. This is a great opportunity for a strategic, collaborative individual to support and enhance our data capacity.The organization builds our power a