- 5 or more year's professional experience as a MongoDB 3.x/4.0/4.2 database Administrator with strong working knowledge of Linux on IBM Power hardware to setup and support MongoDB Advanced Server Edition.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- In depth knowledge of the MongoDB architecture, replication.
- Experienced in installing, configuring and upgrading Major and Minor version of MongoDB databases.
- Experience in configuring and supporting OpsManager for Backups, Deployments.
- Setting up client tools such as Compass, NoSQL Booster administration.
- Support document based JSON data structures. Exporting and importing documents,
- Experience in deploying MongoDB in Linux on IBM Power environment and good understanding of operating system concepts of Linux (RHEL).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- MySQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Database administration: 5 years (Required)
- MongoDB: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Basic Qualifications :Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a related STEM. Also requires 8+ years of job-related experience, or a Master's degree plus 6 years of job-related experience.Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is
As the Database Administrator, you will bring your SQL Server experience providing day-to-day support to the IT team creating the next generation of cloud and mobile-based logistics applications. This is a unique opportunity for an individual seeking new challenges and broad data
Title: Database AdministratorLocation: 100% Remote. Anywhere in the US.Shift: Monday - Friday Day Shift (8 hours per day)Pay: $40/hrContract: 4 months+Summary: Under broad supervision, designs and secures computer databases to store, track, and maintain a large volume of critical
Who We AreWe are a CMMI-DEV L3 appraised, and SBA Certified 8(a) Small business. We deliver program management, financial management, performance improvement, and technology enablement solutions to federal agencies in the US and overseas. Our clients value our ability to bring to
Description:We are Traction® Tools—the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, aka EOS®. Our SaaS platform helps companies running on the EOS® get the most out of their business—from tracking t
More jobs by this company
Please text me @(904) 780 3911Addressing end users' questions/inquiries via central support mailbox and/or ticketing system * Addressing end user technical requests via a central support mailbox and/or ticketing system * Strong knowledge of Google 360 and Google Analytics support