**NO 3rd PARTY APPLICATIONS-DIRECT SUBMISSIONS ONLY**
Job Title: Senior Database Administrator
No Sponsorship-U.S. Citizen or Full Green Card Holder Only (No 3rd Party Submissions)
Status: Full-Time Employment, Contract (1099), Contract (1099) to Hire
Location: Remote/Occasionally On-site
Reports directly to: Chief Commercial Officer
The Senior Database Administrator is responsible for the development and understanding of data and information needs, identifying solutions and improving the quality of service while providing support through the logical and physical design of database(s).
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements, and maintains database(s)
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process
- Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures
- Codes, tests, and implements physical database, applying knowledge of database management system
- Designs logical and physical databases or reviews description of changes to database design
- Codes database descriptions and specifies identifiers of database-to-database management system
- Analyses, summarizes and/or reviews data; reports findings; interprets results and/or makes recommendations
- Design, develop, and implement modifications necessary to correct software defects and implement enhancements based on requirements provided by the client
- Investigate and resolve application errors identified by client or users
- Manage and Administer Medium to Large Scale Databases, Create Backups, Maintenance plans and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Review Database Logs, Detect and resolve Database errors Optimize database Performance
- Apply patches, Security Fixes and upgrades to existing Database.
- Design and Plan Database/Data architecture based on Client needs.
- Meets with other team members and senior management to discuss the goals and needs of the company.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the company.
Frontier BPM, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
(List the minimum education and/or experience necessary to fulfill this position.)
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related subject or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Cloud administration skills in AWS and Azure are a bonus
- Knowledge and experience in Database Performance, Tuning, and Optimization
- Hands on experience with database security, auditing, backup/restore, DR, and high availability
- Expertise in developing complex SQL queries/procedures to support data migrations, integrations, and reporting
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Extremely strong organizational skills and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and an ability to collaborate effectively
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends, and holidays; this is critical to support the needs of the business and subject to change.
Computer / Technical Skills / Job Specific Skills:
- Must possess an in depth understanding of MS Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
This is an exempt position, and this job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office setting, work at a desk/workstation and respond to written and oral cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- May be required to bend, reach, and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures.
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules.
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed.
- Report hazardous conditions to management.
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management and seek treatment promptly.
- Other duties as requested.
Office environment/desk job: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frontier BPM, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
**NO 3rd PARTY APPLICATIONS-DIRECT SUBMISSIONS ONLY**
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: From $50.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Database administration: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Database Developer to join our team.Key Responsibilities:Designs, develops, implements, and maintains complex business, accounting, and management information systems.Works on complex assignments.Design databases.
Job DescriptionFor this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,QC,Canada |Intrado’s Life & Safety group in Montreal is hiring a Database Developer to join our technology team!Intrado’s Life & Safety division is responsible.
PART-TIME (TEMPORARY) REMOTE POSITIONEssential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:Work on building, configuring, and deploying SQL databases.Ability to manage multiple Database Servers, including administration,.
Both C2C / W2Location- Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaDuration- 12+ Months.Remote opportunity but Candidate must come to Onsite once in a Quarter.The applicant needs to have 10 years of recent SQL Server DBA experience (including 2 years' experience with SQL.
Description:Job Summary: The hands-on IT Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the high-performing Database Administration, Network, and Systems teams. Management of the company's 24/7/365 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) infrastructure,.
More jobs by this company
**NO 3rd PARTY APPLICATIONS-DIRECT SUBMISSIONS ONLY**Job Title: Junior Software DeveloperNo Sponsorship-U.S. Citizen or Full Green Card Holder Only (No 3rd Party Submissions)Status: Full-Time Employment, Contract (1099), Contract (1099) to HireLocation.