Summary: Asset Database Analyst will be responsible for accurate and timely report generation and asset tracking. Specific duties will include facilitating the processing of incoming tickets for ITAM support, maintaining the asset tracking databases for warehouse; assist in inventory tracking; disposal updates; assist in daily, weekly, and monthly inventory counts for warehouse and disposals in Asset Center.
- Import data into Asset Center of daily received IT equipment from the warehouse
- Manage and report on the disposal, sale, or donation, of IT equipment to the client
- Import data of all disposed, sold, or donated IT equipment into Asset Center
- Manage ITAM ticket queue in support of client needs
- Report capital assets, received for disposal, to the client
- Monitor and report compliance of workstations received at Disposal and the Bell Warehouse
- Update Asset repository with DOD wiped information of workstations.
- Reconcile weekly inventory of the warehouse
- Monthly reporting of disposal and stock inventory at the warehouse
- Monthly audit of IT equipment at client’s facilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or 2 years experience in Database Management
- Working Knowledge of Discovery Tools, Oracle and SQL querying required
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail mandatory
- Must be driven, self-motivated, and a strong team player with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to new solutions/ programs / ideas
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Experience in Microsoft Office
Physical, Mental Requirements and Work Environment:
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Must be able to stand occasionally
- Computer frequently
- Telephone occasionally
Conditions of Employment:
- Must pass background check
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Must be CHAMP Certified at the time of employment or within 90 days of employment
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Database Developer to join our team.Key Responsibilities:Designs, develops, implements, and maintains complex business, accounting, and management information systems.Works on complex assignments.Design databases.
Job DescriptionFor this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,QC,Canada |Intrado’s Life & Safety group in Montreal is hiring a Database Developer to join our technology team!Intrado’s Life & Safety division is responsible.
PART-TIME (TEMPORARY) REMOTE POSITIONEssential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:Work on building, configuring, and deploying SQL databases.Ability to manage multiple Database Servers, including administration,.
Both C2C / W2Location- Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaDuration- 12+ Months.Remote opportunity but Candidate must come to Onsite once in a Quarter.The applicant needs to have 10 years of recent SQL Server DBA experience (including 2 years' experience with SQL.
Description:Job Summary: The hands-on IT Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the high-performing Database Administration, Network, and Systems teams. Management of the company's 24/7/365 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) infrastructure,.