Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- The web production design team is responsible for deciding and implementing how our client’s websites look and work
- “Web” is in the job title because the job is specifically focused on the web with specific skills in HTML and CSS
A Day in the Life
- Meet virtually with customers to review design specs and gather requirements
- Design/build customer sites using predefined layouts
- Design/build mockups based on customer’s design guide
- Full understanding of the YM platform
- Communicate with all teams throughout the design process
- Manage time through two-week planning cycles
We are looking for someone who brings
- 4+ years in a web design/development role
- Ability to write/design using HTML and CSS
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Strong portfolio of relevant work
- Attention to the visual details
- Understanding of responsive design
- Well-organized and self-starter with strong appetite for learning
- Ability to adhere to process and deadlines
- Thrive as a collaborative team player!
- Strong understanding of design principles as they pertain to the web
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3, with an emphasis on writing clean, compliant code
- Experience using frameworks such as Bootstrap is a plus
- Strong skills in problem-solving and collaboration with cross-functional team members
- A.S./B.S. degree in Web Design, Graphic Design or a related discipline preferred
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events, raise funds to enable their mission, and manage their financials and operations. Our family of brands are bound by a common purpose to serve the organizations that make our communities a better place to live. With over 1,600 employees in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, India, and the Philippines, we know that our success is driven entirely by the people of Community Brands. Through professional opportunity, we strive to give each person a clear path to success and personal growth. We embrace diversity and believe that our differences in experience and perspective are the key to our sustained success.
Why work here?
Good People, Doing Good Things: Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us.
- Flexible Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose-Driven Culture
- Work-Life Balance
- Passionate About Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States (without sponsorship) and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts,.
Clariti Consulting is looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction.
Henry Schein One is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication and marketing software. We deliver innovative dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help connect dental technology so it works as.
As a Product UX/UI Designer, you’ll be joining a growing team who are incredibly passionate about creating elegant solutions for our customers, both internal and external. At AlphaFlow, you will have an opportunity to contribute to strategic endeavors.
More jobs by this company
Overview:We are seeking a Staff Quality Analyst to join our growing team!About UsCommunity Brands – leveling the playing field between for-profits and purpose-driven organizationsCommunity Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable.