Rezolutions Design is one of the leaders in eCommerce development and design for Shopify and Bigcommerce. We are known for our customer service and selection, and our employees are known for their values and culture. Providing our clients with high-quality web design is all we do as a fully remote team with strong diversity and great chemistry.
The UI Designer will be responsible for the design of our various digital assets' user experience and user interface (UI). As a User Interface Designer, you will design and reimagine existing user interfaces to optimize usability, usefulness, and visual design for improved usability. Candidates should be passionate about delivering UI/UX design solutions, possess an understanding of complex software and technical considerations, and be able to communicate well with stakeholders and developers.
By determining user-experience journeys and translating them into smooth, intuitive interactions, you will be capable of making deliberate and informed design decisions. As the UI Designer, you are responsible for supporting the company's business goals and objectives by improving the customer's experience with the Rezolutions Design website and app. To create a better overall experience for customers, the UI Designer must have an understanding of design.
To ensure Rezolutions Design remains on top of UI brand innovation, the ideal candidate will strive to stay well-versed in industry standards.
Here's what's available!
- Bring fresh ideas to the table while using the brand's established guidelines as inspiration.
- Precision in both prototypes and design hand-overs for development including an understanding of typography, color, layout, and composition
- Using Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Design System, demonstrate expertise in user interface design and prototyping.
- Implement, advise, or defend designs with internal stakeholders and field feedback
- Ensure that your designed interfaces are implemented or modified when necessary by the developer team
- Examine the user experience of the software after launch, looking for opportunities to improve it
- Create and implement accessible user interfaces
- Develop high-quality creative for internal and client-facing projects in collaboration with other groups such as developers, engagement managers, and UX designers
- Consider the interaction between the user and the system when creating visual designs.
- Produce wireframes, visual designs, site maps, flow diagrams, and prototypes that meet high design standards
- Consistently demonstrate awareness of UI/UX best practices and modern visual design.
- Enhance project efficiency by identifying and streamlining efforts
- Create high-fidelity mockups and prototypes using Photoshop, Figma, and other relevant design tools.
- Through web analytics, funnel analysis, heatmaps, scroll maps, and funnel analysis of user experience, identify friction points and areas of opportunity and develop testable methods to alleviate them.
- HTML, CSS, and popular frameworks such as Bootstrap are helpful
- Identification of friction points in the user experience and creation of testable solutions.
- Portfolio of professional web and mobile UI design work.
3-5 years of experience focusing on user-centered or UI design
Great wire-framing and prototyping skills
Experience conducting and analyzing usability and design research and best practices. Ability to research and provide design recommendations
Passion for what you do, staying on top of current trends and development
Excellent command of user experience methods, design principles, problem-framing skills, verbal and written communication skills
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can work within a style that focuses on the iterative process of design and implementation
The ability to clearly articulate your ideas to team members and stakeholders
Thrive in fast-paced environments, managing multiple projects and deadlines
Proven ability to build positive, collaborative relationships across teams/groups/functions
Strong project management skills
E-commerce experience is a mandatory
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Welcome! You made it to the job description page!At Zappos, we look for people who will show up as their whole self because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy fun and maybe even a little weirdness. So be sure to check on whether.
The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can be a part of it.We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our.
Print and Digital Designer - IPSA 8Location : Home-basedApplication Deadline : 29-Aug-22 (Midnight New York, USA)Time left : 14d 13h 53mType of Contract : IPSA (Regular)Post Level : IPSA-8Languages Required : EnglishDuration of Initial Contract : 6 months.
SummaryDescriptionJob Title: UI/UX DesignerDepartment/ Business Unit: Engineering/Integrated CareReports To: Software Engineer / UX SpecialistLocation: Remote PositionIndividual or People Manager: IndividualPurpose of RoleUI/UX Designer to address concerns.
Description:Appdetex is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer. The ideal candidate thrives at taking complex workflows and creating simple, yet powerful, interfaces. The ideal candidate is proficient at creating consistent experiences and styles.