About the Role
- Own the end-to-end user journey from ideation to final production
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing designs using high-quality wireframes, user journeys, cross-platform interactive prototypes, and pixel-perfect visual design
- Contribute to Lyra’s holistic design system
- Design experiences across all of our platforms: iOS, Android, Web
- Participate in design critiques and present work regularly in stakeholder feedback meetings
- Evaluate design opportunities through appropriate UXR methodologies
- Build relationships with cross-functional team members across disciplines, and effectively speak to process, goals, and team vision
- Partner with engineers as they build and ship solutions
- 8+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience working on mobile
- Proven track record of working within a product team to ship successful products to users
- Experience implementing design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment
- Highly proficient with design tools (Figma, Sketch, Principle, etc)
- Ability to think big and understand complex feature sets, shaping design for multi-disciplinary projects
- Mastery of design craft
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well on a highly collaborative and cross-functional team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communication, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're Mobilitas , a commercial insurance company created by CSAA Insurance, a AAA Insurer. Our mission is to reinvent commercial insurance in the mobility space by providing technologically advanced solutions for today's way of doing business. At Mobilitas.
Description Brinks Home is a leader in the smart home and residential security industries. Our teams are committed to working together to provide a best-in-class experience for each other, and for the more than 1 million people we protect in the.
We are looking for passionate individuals who are willing to put in the work to read, do and learn every day with our team to become champions for our clients and their customers.You will get opportunities to brainstorm, animate and prototype customer-facing.
We are a marketing e-commerce product company operating in the US and European markets. We work with leading e-commerce platforms Amazon, Walmart, and Shopify. Our team consists of more than 25 people.We invite to our team a graphic designer to develop.
Hastati Music Network is seeking one individual to design and create a design template for our software in development.ABOUT HASTATIHastati Music Network LLC (founded in 2018) has been globally assisting independent artists with their career advancement..