Do our values speak to you?
2. Embrace and Drive Change
3. Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
4. Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
5. Pursue Growth and Learning
6. Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication
7. Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
8. Do More With Less
9. Be Passionate and Determined
10. Be Humble
We Focus on Four C’s
Commerce (the "E" kind in our case)
- A generous Zapponian discount program.
- A multitude of benefits and incentives to stay healthy and fit.
- Zappos pays 100% of every employee’s medical, dental, and vision.
- Plenty of paid time off for life, vacations, staycations, and rest.
- Zappos pays for 100% of any 12 therapy, mental health, or coaching sessions each year.
- Meaningful assistance programs like professional development, mentoring, and 401k.
- Make an impact through volunteer adventures and other community programs
- Mandatory fun? Yes, please. Enjoy team building, family spirit and plenty of room to recharge.
- Collaborate with ZAW teams across business, operations and tech to develop user journeys.
- Identify existing customer friction points and develop solutions to reduce them.
- Develop wireframes, mock ups, and storyboards that reflect ideal customer outcomes and experiences, while working with tech to understand implementation requirements.
- Define the most important areas of customer interaction with ZAW, and use a data-driven approach to optimize them, while suggesting design-focused ways to increase their utility.
- Communicate effectively with customers, both internal and external, to understand needs, inputs, and outputs.
- Iterate upon potential design ideas quickly and seamlessly in order to find the optimal solution.
- Document, maintain, and implement user experience design SOPs, frameworks and workflows.
- Implementing cutting edge and industry-leading research methodologies to make ZAW a world-class customer experience.
- Utilizing lean methodologies to optimize the deliverability of user experience design implementations across the ZAW teams, quickly, and efficiently.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field of study.
- At least four (4) years of experience as a User Experience Designer, or in a similar role that integrates technical aspects, user experience, and customer journey mapping.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Expertise in UX tools such as Figma, Balsamiq, Axure, and/or Maze.
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages.
- A passion for delivering seamless customer experiences.
- Prior experience in the eCommerce industry preferred.
Please limit to 2 applications.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
We're Mobilitas , a commercial insurance company created by CSAA Insurance, a AAA Insurer. Our mission is to reinvent commercial insurance in the mobility space by providing technologically advanced solutions for today's way of doing business. At Mobilitas.
Description Brinks Home is a leader in the smart home and residential security industries. Our teams are committed to working together to provide a best-in-class experience for each other, and for the more than 1 million people we protect in the.