Are you a design magician who loves to communicate through images? Are you equally adept at designing an online collaterals as you are shooting or editing videos? If so, we would love to hear from you. We are a young start-up, stepping into the world of Women Luxury Apparel Industry for a cause. The inception of the company took place when Covid19 pandemic took away jobs of kaarigars in the Fashion Industry.
We are looking for a visual genius to build our start-up women apparel luxury brand, and help us amplify our presence across different digital platforms with elegant & sleek designs and creatives. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques (online and offline both). You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, social media posts, online ad assets, emailers, and product packaging.
You will use your expert knowledge in graphic design, videography, and editing to develop unique content for all of our marketing, social media channels, and website. You will leverage best practices to continuously optimise your content production and development efforts to help achieve rapid growth projections, brand awareness and consumer engagement.
The position is urgent and we need someone who has worked in a start-up or willing to wear multiple hats to make things work.
Major Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Design and manage the e-commerce and digital platforms, look-books, and campaign editorials.
- Specialises in branding, brand guidelines, social media creatives and creative collaterals. These include banners, ads, creative layouts, social media creatives, e-mailers, web interfaces, and UI design.
- Should be well-versed with brand imagery and creating unique online presence by visual storytelling skills.
- Must be able to work with designing tools and software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Video Editor, and Adobe Photoshop, to name a few.
- Refine images, apply typography techniques, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Must be able to provide original concepts and designs.
- Conceptualise, design, and deliver UI solutions for different digital delivery platforms, including web, mobile, and tablet platforms.
- Should be able to edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Design creative and engaging visuals and concepts for communicating the narrative behind each collection and storyboards.
- In-depth knowledge of designing landing pages
- An understanding of luxury fashion is an advantage
- Must be well-versed with social media and ad formats
- Coding skills and knowledge of different social media platforms is an added bonus
- Well-versed with current trends and culture
- Fluency in English
- Good sense of font & image selection
- Knowledge of social media and digital storytelling
- Candidates with experience of working with an e-commerce or fashion brand will be preferred
- 4-5 years of experience as graphic designer and videographer
- Excellent graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Good practical experience with industry leading software and technologies in design and video editing.
- Experience in Image editing and modification is a must
- Experience in Photoshoot and video shoots/ editing is a bonus
- E-commerce or experience in luxury apparel brand is a must.
Please upload or share your portfolio while applying for the job. Application without a portfolio will be rejected. We are open to the idea of candidate working as a freelance or on part-time basis.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: