Jag & Wolf LLC is looking for enthusiastic and resourceful salesmen to grow the Jag & Wolf Technology brand. We will need your expertise to obtain new clients by informing and enlightening them. Contractors will also work with the development team to close deals.
Jag & Wolf provides modern solutions to small, and medium-size businesses. We believe every business needs an online presence and identity. We offer responsive websites and applications for businesses to maximize their opportunities; for sales and user interactions. We realize these are the necessary tools businesses need, to thrive in this world.
Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of sales incentive, reporting and planning
Jag & Wolf Sales Responsibilities
As a Jag & Wolf Web Designer, you will be responsible for designing websites for clients in various web platforms such as Shopify,Squarespace,Wix and Wordpress. This positon is a remote position, we will provide our designers with a digital workspace to manage clients.
Required Professional Experience
- 1-3 year minimum experience in web design/development in any of the platforms above.
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- An ability to multitask on many different projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and concepts and translate those into technology requirements for development
- Mobile Responsiveness experience
- Communicate project plans, progress, and scope to clients
- Enhance our knowledge of new stacks
- Challenge us to push the envelope and broaden our collective skillsets
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
2 year minimum experience in college
Our web designers will be compensated upon completion of the project. Jag & Wolf LLC will allow our designers to receive the lion's share of the revenue from clients the designer has work. This allows our developers/designers to work and earn at will.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $22.00 - $39.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Web Design/Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Shopify: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: