A leading global solar technology company embarking on an exciting brand building phase is looking for a self-starter & hyper-organized freelance Creative Project Manager with a strong localization as well as digital asset management background.
The role will amplify global marketing team efforts, supporting key initiatives, product development, sales materials and events.
The ideal candidate brings agency and/or client-side experience, mastery of multi-channel project management, with an emphasis in the digital/social, and shares a mutual calling to improve the way that brands interact with customers.
The Creative Project Manager leads marketing and creative projects from inception to execution. This includes planning, execution and managing the scope of project(s). The role ensures functional team alignment so that activities and deliverables are executed on time, on budget, and at the highest level of quality.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong collaboration in working closely across multiple cross-functional teams, excellent communication skills in client management, and a strategic thinking in proactively problem solving against creative challenges and logistical hurdles during each project.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Shepherding multi-disciplinary internal teams through all facets of programs and deliverables
- Developing and maintaining multiple project plans, including deliverables, key milestones, timelines, and schedules
- Partnering with regional marketers, creative, social/digital teams, freelancers, agencies and key other stakeholders to identify and resolve program issues
- Ensuring the highest quality standards in all deliverables
- Manage external resource partners and freelancers as necessary
- Communicate effectively the process and the deadlines, by establishing a proper workflow in our DAM. Ensure a timely follow-up/feedback from the team involved in the review process
- Manage and keep up to date our DAM with the latest assets available
- Diligently working to identify process improvements related to program management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 3+ years in project management experience in an agency or working with an agency in a client environment
- Experience in managing localization/translation processes working with a global company
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities in fast-paced environment
- Candidate should possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Some design experience working with editing tools including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Embraces change in a fluid and agile manner; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change
- Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others
- Proactively seeks opportunities to improve and streamline processes and to increase knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Microsoft Office - Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Experience and knowledge of Bynder as DAM
- English native or full business proficiency. At least full proficiency of a second language in a core market (German, Spanish, Polish preferred)
- Ability to work remotely with the CET time zone
- Available a minimum 30 hours/week
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: