Seeking: An expert instructional designer with recent WalkMe experience using the latest version of WalkMe, OR an experience instructional designer who has a firm grasp of graphic design concepts and a winning portfolio with Storyline samples demonstrating interactive, engaging, and attractive training (please provide samples with fresh, modern designs, rather than a dated look-and-feel).
You must be self-motivated, responsible, dependable, a team player, and honest.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you do not have at least 3 years of experience SPECIFICALLY IN INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN.
WE CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT YOU INCLUDE WORK SAMPLES/PORTFOLIO WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB. Even if you have a great resume, you must include work samples as well! Remember that there are many candidates with similar instructional design experience and your best way of standing out from the crowd is to provide unique samples of your eLearning work.
Project: If you are hired, you will be working closely with the client to create online training to their specifications. You will be developing eLearning in WalkMe and/or Storyline for the client's internal systems. You will also be attending regular conference calls with the client's SMEs.
Client: The client is a peer-to-peer lending company that is developing internal systems training. It has a fun and sharp team of managers and developers who are interested in gamification and cutting edge tech to make engaging, outside-the-box training. They are great people to work with!
Timeline: We need someone who can start working full-time (on a contract basis) within the next two weeks. The position does provide some flexibility with the schedule as you will be working remotely; however, it does require full-time availability during normal business hours for video meetings that may occur several times a week. The preliminary contract is 3 months. If it is a good fit, that timeline could be extended.
Requirements: Excellent writer/editor; proficient at WalkMe; Articulate Storyline experience; demonstrated understanding of graphic design concepts that keep things looking "fresh"; accustomed to working remotely; able to attend video conference calls during normal business hours, if needed; accustomed to using Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and other tools used for file transferring and communication; attention to detail; dependability; honesty.
Rate: $55-$65/hr. depending on experience.
To apply: Please send your cover letter, resume, and *work samples*.
REMEMBER to include work samples or a portfolio/website with your application! If you can't send it through the Indeed messaging system, please contact us for a direct email address you can use.
Samples of work: screenshots of WalkMe work are acceptable; published Storyline courses are prioritized!
Job Type: Contract, Full-time, Short-term (with possibility of long-term)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you currently living within the continental United States with the intention of remaining here for the next several months?
- If applying as a WalkMe expert: How recently have you used WalkMe and what version are you most familiar with (most recent is desirable)? Can you provide screenshots of your WalkMe work (we highly prioritize candidates who can provide samples!)?
- If applying as a non-WalkMe, senior instructional designer: Do you have modern, attractive, engaging samples of your Storyline work to share with us? If not, we unfortunately won't be able to consider your application.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Instructional Design: 3 years (Required)
- RECENT WalkMe: 1 year (Preferred)
- Articulate Storyline: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- 1 - 3 months
- 4 - 6 months
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: