About the Role:
We are inventing ways that enable brands and retailers to win in a highly competitive market across multiple channels. Be it by collecting, analyzing and organizing a catalog of 500 million products or managing 700k on-demand shoppers, we solve a messy and complex problem in an elegant way.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented Product Designer who will help shape the customer experience for this space. You will work closely with product managers, designers, engineering and analytics teams. You will be focused on product discovery, UI/UX strategy, wire-framing, prototyping, and visual design. You have a great eye for detail without losing sight of the bigger picture; to create a UI in a visually systematic way that ensures a holistic, consistent experience across our products.
- Work collaboratively as equal owners with Product Management and Engineering to create amazing user experiences that delight our customers
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities
- Have a customer-first approach in driving the design vision and strategy for our products
- Drive the product discovery process to dissect the problem and explore the best possible solutions
- Own and lead the product design process from user research, identifying needs, creating wireframes of user flows, and testing prototypes on actual users and internal stakeholders
- Design interactions within the product, ranging from small feature iterations to larger, complex, greenfield experiences
- Help define and drive the future of Wiser’s design
Required Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in UI/UX Design, Interaction Design, or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with end-to-end product design (web, desktop, or mobile)
- Proven track record conducting successful product discovery, design sprints, user story mapping, solution prototyping, and conducting user validation sessions
- Familiarity with modern practices including design thinking, rapid prototyping, product-led growth, and jobs-to-be-done
- Strong portfolio demonstrating work in user experience, interaction design, and visual design required
- Proficient with Figma or Sketch
- Knowledge of UI Frameworks such as Ant Design, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, developers, and/or stakeholders
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field preferred
- Experience designing Enterprise B2B SaaS products is preferred
- Self-driven and confident, yet never afraid to ask for help or seek second opinion
- Enthusiastic collaborator and open to feedback
Other Duties - Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel - Occasionally as needed.
Work Environment - This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers/photocopiers.
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is required to sit for prolonged periods of time; balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is required to operate essential office equipment, such as computer/laptop, phone, printer/copier, keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment on a regular basis.
EEO Statement - Wiser Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. EEO is the Law. Click here to view your rights. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: