ITLH runs an online, self-paced UI/UX Design Career Track in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises some of the best experts in the field.
- Completely online
- Students become proficient in UI/UX with the help of a curated online curriculum, an industrial design project, and project-based deliverables
- Coursework is made up of 700+ hour expert-curated curriculum
- On average, students finish in 3-5 months
- Students are working professionals from all over the world, dedicated to switching careers into UI/UX Design
- have zeal about teaching and mentoring
- be well versed with tools like Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in tools like Sketch and Figma is an add-on
- be proficient in the topics covered in our UI/UX Design Career Track (we are looking for designers who have equal experience in UI and UX)
- have at least 5 years of relevant work experience and a high-quality portfolio to showcasing your UI and UX skills
- be available 5 days a week (Saturday and Sunday Working) - have experience critiquing work, in particular giving meaningful feedback on visual/UI design, and be able to think on your feet quickly
- be empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: