Job Title: Graphic Designer
Duration : Long term with Sparksoft
The ideal candidate will be a highly creative graphics artist who can add visual appeal to make our marketing materials pop.
- Develop high-end quality work in a fast-paced and process-driven environment, while meeting deadlines and client expectations for creativity, quality, and accuracy
- Conceptualize proposal graphics and create/edit high-end graphics to convert various types of messaging and content provided into appealing and exciting designs that explain complex narratives into easily digestible visualizations.
- Manage all graphics created within a library that is easily searchable and available for reuse / reference for future updates of similar concepts
- Interact with Proposal Managers to determine resource and procedural requirements
- Develop graphical covers, headers and footers that represent the company brand
- Ensure all graphics are following consistent branding
- Participate in quality reviews to ensure latest graphics are included in the proposal
- Attend and participate in kickoff, daily status and review meetings
- Create, edit, reformat, client deliverable documents and executive-level presentations
- Influence the visual presentation and feel of final products implementing creative design / document layout options
- Maintain a high degree of quality control through self-proofing and adhering to process guidelines / regulations
- Speed & accuracy are utmost importance
Work Products Needed:
- Expand and enhance existing corporate marketing and branding materials
- Create graphics for print, PowerPoint and video presentations and proposals
- Create and maintain a library of visualizations with reusable components
- Ensure all graphics meet accessibility standards (i.e. Section 508)
- Advanced software expertise in Adobe Creative suite
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with fluency in English
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with strict attention to detail
- Video editing/animation experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in graphical design or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer with at least 2 years in the development of government proposals
Sparksoft is a certified Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) SVC and DEV Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, HUBZone, 8(a), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), and Small, Women-owned, Minority-owned (SWaM), and MBE/DBE/SBE consulting firm. With our focused mission "to ignite innovation, inspire transformation, and implement digital solutions for a healthier nation", we specialize in 6 specific digital health services: Test Automation, Cloud Services, DevOps Delivery, Cyber Security, Data Science, and Human-Centered Design. Since 2004, our exceptionally skilled people, proven leadership, and optimized processes all work together relentlessly to continuously push for more efficient solutions.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
- provided by Dice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: