UX/UI designer working for a top-tier digital agency to lead the day to day design process, producing world-class designs for top brands and companies. You will own and manage the design process throughout our project engagements. Successful designers have a ruthless focus on customers and have a deep understanding of the business metrics their designs are accountable for performing against.
Location: Remote (Ideally located EST or CST)
- Own the production of UX and UI design for your projects.
- Architect user experiences that deeply resonate with users, and allow them to get their jobs done.
- Gain a deep understanding of our client's business metrics and performance indicators.
- Produce user flow, app diagrams, and experience maps to effectively communicate a user's path through an experience.
- Create low and high fidelity wireframes to maximize the rate at which you learn from users.
- Create high fidelity, consumer-grade UI.
- Architect and build lifelike, fully interactive prototypes using modern prototyping tools.
- Frequently present your concepts and designs to team members, team leaders, and clients.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: