Innovation Upstream is a software agency specializing in rapid software development. Our competitive pace is achieved by constantly optimizing the way we work and testing/adopting bleeding edge software engineering trends.
Our mission is to find the absolute fastest way to implement software. We are constantly iterating on our stack, optimizing our repository and code patterns, and learning new and better ways of doing things. If you are someone that is self-motivated to always be on top of the latest trends in web software development and constantly learn new things, this is the place for you!
Our work culture is very laid back. Aside from the occasional deadline/meeting, you are free to fulfill your hours on your own schedule, swap weekend days around, and choose your own start time. Since we are a small distributed team, much of our culture has yet to manifest. The relaxed work environment and passionate continued learning culture are so far the most stand-out features of our culture. All team members are encouraged to share knowledge, present learnings when trying new tools, languages, frameworks, and engage in paired programming on a regular basis. We believe that elevating each other by sharing knowledge and working together is key to building a strong software engineering team.
- Meaningfully contribute and lead the UI/UX for our products across the web and mobile
- Rapidly test and iterate design using a customer-centred approach
- Define design patterns and brand requirements, including creating and maintaining a style guide across all products and assets
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and members of our design team and deliver visual treatment specifications for the user interface
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Design products through their entire lifecycle while maintaining deadlines
- Research and design new user experiences based on product requirements
- Develop human-centric design that is intuitive, usable, and delightful
- Translate product requirements and customer research into clearly defined design deliverables - wireframes, mockups, sketches that lead to intuitive user experience
- Take projects through from concept to deliverable with a high level of craft and polish
Who we're looking for:
- Strong portfolio of work that shows your research, interaction and visual skills
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in UX, UI or product design related roles
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or similar
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve
- Pixel-perfect layouts with a strong sense of colour theory and typography
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style
Contract length: 2-6 months
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About The JobSlumber is looking for a talented UI/UX designer to lead product design initiatives across our suite of popular apps and podcasts. You will work closely with the CEO, and help craft products used by millions of people each year. This role will be very dynamic and wee
Key responsibilities Ideate, develop and oversee production of all deliverables produced by our team, including videos, demos, events and presentations ensuring high quality work meets objectives and gets delivered on time. Be a player/coach and help creatives effectively communi
Job DetailsDescriptionThe PositioniD Tech is looking for a digital and print-savvy Graphic Designer to join our creative team. In this role, you will collaborate with an awesome crew of fellow designers to develop a variety of design projects including print advertisements, email
Who We Are:Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees—to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and intentionall
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 82 million registered learners as.