We are Xplora, a fast-growing wearable technology and the world first activity-based campaigns service provider. XPLORA was founded in 2017 with a vision to connect families and encourage exploration without compromising security or fun. The success of our first award-winning wearable technology has led to the launch of a broader portfolio of connected products, further enhanced by our collaboration with Sony Interactive Entertainment to get kids playing outdoors. Via a single platform, XPLORA allows people to connect everything they love, and its critically acclaimed products are trusted by over 400,000 families worldwide. XPLORA has offices in Norway, UK, Germany, and Spain, and we have big plans to continue expanding in Europe and North America.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of graphic design for both Web and Mobile apps.
- A portfolio showing off past projects of beautiful and clean designs.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functions.
- Creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Passion for user-centred design practices
- Design and export of handover-ready UI assets.
- Following the UI and Visual identity direction for the Native app and Websites.
- Support in the creation of UI components, style guides and layouts within our design systems.
- Responsible for the overall visual output of the experience that you are designing.
- Maintain a consistent design system for use across Xplora products.
- Documentation of design work and assets to keep the UX and other teams informed of the design specifications.
- Collaborate with Developers to ensure the technical feasibility of the proposed visual designs.
- Ensuring that all executions are produced in a user-focused manner with regard to readability, usability, functionality, and performance.
- Human Interaction Guidelines, Material Design, and Interaction Design.
- Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe CC, etc.
- Working knowledge of responsive design, strong typographic skills including layout, form and hierarchy, and excellent attention to detail.
- Awareness of design trends and best practices across digital platforms.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work across multiple projects.
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
UX Lead (Digital Services)Location: Remote (preference for Los Angeles-based candidates)About UsWe are a creative technology company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and conte
AE Business Solutions is looking for a User Experience Designer for a Remote Direct HireMust be US CitizenMust be located in one oif these States for Remote:Must be currently located in: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA or WIThe User Experien
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOBThe 3D Graphic Designer creates visual concepts, including 3D models, as needed for various projects for Express International and affiliate Companies.DESCRIPTION OF DUTIESCreate 3D models and artwork based on the concepts provided and industry standards.De
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: http://blenderbox.com/About the UX/UI Designer positionBlenderbox is looking for a UX/UI Designer - a seasoned professional that enjoys a healthy challenge. We seek a new trusted teammate that shares our passion for mission-driven work and rec
Designation: UX WriterLocation: Pune, Maharashtra (Remote currently)Skills Required: Strong grip over the English language, both written and verbal forms Should be able to write copy with various tones such as Serious, Whimsical or casual etc. Ability to understanding and th