Wavicle Data Solutions designs and delivers data and analytics solutions to reduce time, cost, and risk of companies’ data projects, improving the quality of their analytics and decisions now and into the future. As a privately-held consulting service organization with popular, name brand clients across multiple industries, Wavicle offers exciting opportunities for data scientists, solutions architects, developers, and consultants to jump right in and contribute to meaningful, innovative solutions.
Our 250+ local, nearshore and offshore consultants, data architects, cloud engineers, and developers build cost-effective, right-fit solutions leveraging our team’s deep business acumen and knowledge of cutting-edge data and analytics technology and frameworks.
At Wavicle, you’ll find a challenging and rewarding work environment where we enjoy working as a team to exceed client expectations. Employees appreciate being part of something meaningful at Wavicle. Wavicle has been recognized by industry leaders as follows:
- Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces
- Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US
- Crain’s Fast 50 fastest growing companies in the Chicago area
- Talend Expert Partner recognition
- Microsoft Gold Data Platform competency
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Engineer responsible for all aspects of the UI/UX development on Azure cloud with shared responsibility to integrate with Microservices. Senior UI/UX Engineer must be aware of the entire lifecycle including development of responsive designs, micro front end development, microservices concepts, support of system integration and systems software verification activities. Suitable candidate is responsible for any combination of UI/UX programming, analysis, networking, data integration, administration, end user support and security. Covers a broad range of technology functions rather than focusing on one specific area.
Senior UI/UX Engineer will act as a Subject Matter Expert and will work with the Security, Software, Quality Assurance and Cloud and System Administration teams among others to ensure a strong and consistent solution that follows industry best practice and open standards.
- Architect, design and develop UI/UX solution on Azure and its ecosystem with consideration for Non-Functional Requirements (Scalability, Reliability, Availability, Observability, Fault Tolerance, Security, and Maintainability) Identify opportunities for continuous quality improvement of technical standards, methodologies, and technologies.
- Collaborate with the design team to create beautiful and engaging experiences.
- Work with cross functional partners including product managers & designers to design and deliver high-quality products on web.
- Build efficient and reusable web components and architect reliable, performant, and scalable solutions.
- Create and implement well-architected front-end components that accelerate development.
- Utilize and build-out the component library for seamless interaction and consistent brand.
- Work closely with backend engineers to define user-centric API endpoints.
- Mentor new team members and contribute to the overall skill level and abilities of the engineering team.
- Provide support with administration, configuration and troubleshooting and function as SME (Subject Matter Expert).
- Collaborate with offshore developers/testers in order to execute projects through full lifecycle software development.
- 8 years or more of professional work experience as a UX/UI Engineer is required.
- Expert developing solutions in the Azure cloud is required.
- Strategic or management consulting experience is preferred.
- Micro Frontends
- Responsive UI/UX
- NgRX (Redux)
- Web Components
- Webpack Module Federation
- i18next (localization)
- Lit Element Library
- Jasmine + Karma
- Kubernetes (AKS)
- Docker, Sr. UI/UX Engineer
- RESTful APIs
- Strong written & verbal communication skills are required.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wavicle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Join Core Collective to take on an immediate contract with a top technology company in the Seattle area!We are seeking an experienced User Experience Research consultant to conduct generative, iterative, and evaluative customer research in the complex product domain of technology
*Please share a link to your portfolio or you will not be considered*About the jobbyDesign is a unique approach to the traditional agency model. Offering small marketing teams of startups and small businesses an advantage to bring their solutions and innovations to more people, b
ActioNet is looking for a Communications, Marketing and Graphics Developer/Specialist who is capable of:Providing ongoing communications and marketing planning and execution, conversational and technical writing, editing, and graphics design supportDeveloping and maintaining secu
Senior UX DesignerLocation: Remote, CAWe are an experience design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Culver City, California. We believe
POSITION SUMMARYThe Junior Graphic Designer will create and deliver high-quality graphic design assets for a variety of clients in the luxury design sector. The ideal candidate will create aesthetically-clean, refined and expertly-crafted designs that meet project objectives and.