Grow with MKG LLC is seeking a Web Developer with graphic design technical and creative skills to jump on board to help us develop our website and product development projects.
You will be working directly with the CEO of to update the content and the structure of our clients websites.
- Design graphics for New Products, website, social media, products
- Bring design insight to web projects as it relates to aesthetics, usability, web standards and accessibility
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to production including landing pages, campaign sites, individual graphic assets and multimedia
- Work with marketing team to manage projects through to completion
The ideal candidate can:
- Work in a team setting
- Has excellent writing and verbal communication
- Is organized, detail oriented, and open to feedback
- Has an appreciation and some knowledge of the healthcare / nonprofit system
- Problem solve and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience: 2+ years of web design, 2+ years web development preferred. 1+ years in social media public relations such as: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Education: Bachelors in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Graphic Design or related field required
- Possesses technology skills such as Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop (photography skills a plus), publishing software (design and layout, such as Adobe InDesign)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Web design: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company Description When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subjec
Facebook is looking for a Product Design Manager with exceptional design, communication and people management skills. As a Product Design Manager, you will lead and manage teams to ensure our products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and of the highest level of.
Responsibilities for Graphic DesignerCreate and design various materials for print and digital collateralEnsure projects are completed with high quality and on scheduleEstablish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelinesPrioritize and manage multiple projects.
Jetzy is the world's first social platform to connect and reward people who enjoy travel and unique lifestyle experiences. Whether it's travel, food, culture or outdoor adventures, on our interest and geo-location based Jetzy app people can contact like-minded people for off - be
Clover Consulting has an immediate need for an experienced Motion Graphics Designer for our clients Social Media group. This is a 6-12 month+ contract with potential for extensions. All work can be done REMOTELY. Requirement details listed below. Qualified candidates should apply